My Fake Baby

Maria1977

Reaction score
Holy crap! Did anyone see this? I think the reborn dolls really are amazingly life like, but so creepy lol but the women that buy them? OMG!!!!!!!!!!

I've seen this and find it very odd personally. Also the people who get those little monkeys as substitute children?? Weird!! X

I saw that. I could see why the older woman wanted one really. but the other lady was proper coo-coo bananas, buying stuff from harrods for a doll just strange lol

I dont fancy one at all, give me the real thing anyday

I saw that. I could see why the older woman wanted one really. but the other lady was proper coo-coo bananas, buying stuff from harrods for a doll just strange lol

I dont fancy one at all, give me the real thing anyday

Yeah she was er slightly crazy lol

The older woman I thought her grandson had died, not just moved away, then at the end she had her doll out in a pram too lol Weird s**t man lol

my sister got one of those for her little girl i swear to god it was the most disturbing thing i have ever seen. i couldnt be in the same room as the thing it spooked me so much i had dreams about the bloody thing

I think the actual dolls are amazing, the ppl who make them have real talent, it's just the women who treat them like real babies, esp the woman who preferred the dolls cause they wouldn't make mess lmao!!

5e0a81ba-f6e4-2c7a.jpg

5e0a81ba-f71d-223b.jpg

This is Bradley alan :)

the dolls are amazing my god they are so life like it is truly a gift to be ablwe to make them i feel sorry for the ladies who get them to replace babies they have lost my heart goes out to them. I am one of those people who spooks by dolls because i think the will come to life and kill me lol

the dolls are amazing my god they are so life like it is truly a gift to be ablwe to make them i feel sorry for the ladies who get them to replace babies they have lost my heart goes out to them. I am one of those people who spooks by dolls because i think the will come to life and kill me lol

WSS lol

I started like 2yrs ago that was actually the first one I made I have only done 2 more since they are expensive to make and it's only a hobby x

I started like 2yrs ago that was actually the first one I made I have only done 2 more since they are expensive to make and it's only a hobby x

With all these women out there that love these dolls you could make a bit of a fortune I reckon! One woman collector on the programme had like a million lol!

Totally agree that the dolls are amazing and work of art but why some people get them or the way people treat them like real babies isn't my type of thing I find it all a bit strange x

I agree it's strange but I love to see them coming to life as I'm painting them x

There's another pf member who doesn't post anymore but I think she lurks and is on my fb and she makes them for a living I think, she is very talented. Its not for me personally but its an amazing talent!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back