• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My excuse is no longer valid....

A few words spring to mind - surgery :roll: being one of them and then enough money to pay for personal trainer, nutritionist etc.
Oh and of course air brushing. :D

I don't think she is attractive tbh.

Freya said:
A few words spring to mind - surgery :roll:

EXACTLY what i was gonna say!!! Dionne you dont need to compete/compare yourself with stars, they are not in the real world - if Britney was working class do you think she would look the way she does today? erm....NO!!!!!

there is nothing wrong with you girl!!! :hug: :hug:

well my body is indentical to that of britney spears.. i just choose to waer a fat suit everyday a very pale white one at that *poses*

lozzijane said:
well my body is indentical to that of britney spears.. i just choose to waer a fat suit everyday a very pale white one at that *poses*

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: that made me piss myself i spat all my coffee over my screen :oops:

lozzijane said:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I am gonna agree, your fooking stunning you numpty and i bet your belly is fine too :hug:

Charlotte & Emily said:
to be honest
i think you are much prettier than britney spears :)
I agree :D

i dont think Britney is nice looking anyway

noooooo stop it :oops: :oops: :oops:

i just used to get chuffed when i seen Britney with flab :rotfl:

dionne said:
noooooo stop it :oops: :oops: :oops:

i just used to get chuffed when i seen Britney with flab :rotfl:
would a picture of my flabby belly be any good?? and i havent had a baby either? :rotfl:

280px-Britney_fat.jpg

she probably takes speed...she is not real,don't compare yourself honey, you rock!! :hug:

you need more confidence in youself hun!! :hug: See everyone has said you are gorge! x

lol dont worry about it, shes probably had sergury on every part of her body. Your prettier than her hun :hug:

Dionne hun you have nothing to worry about. You look fab. Britney will no doubt have a personal trainer and a personal chef and a hell of a lot of air brushing plus you have got something that she hasn't ..... HAIR :wink:

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcorso
Back