My escape!

Oh my!!
I dont know what to say, except you are so brave, and I am wishing you,your beautiful daughter and your bubba all the luck and love in the world, a new world without that b*****d ruling it!!

We will all be looking out for your updates so keep in touch, I know we are all rooting for you and very very proud of you :hug:

OMG!!!!!!! I am so sorry you have had to go thru all of that!!

You are one strong woman babe and a credit to yourself and your kiddies!!!! You should be very proud of yourself, that would have taken a lot of courage.

I hope you get on your feet very soon hun and I wish you, Zara and baby bean all the best for the future!

You are an inspiration!!!:hug: :hug: xx

You have definately made the right desision in everyones best interests and its lovely to hear you're happy and okay.

Your kids are very lucky to have such a strong mummy as you.

Thanks for letting us know too, i know you dont know me but its an honour that you feel you are able to tell us.

Izzyx

OMG hun im so sorry and i think that its the best thing for u to be out of it and for lil zara and lil bump!!

i was gonna make a post about u as i was getting worried
i hope ur ok hun and get a PC as soon sa possible

Well done for getting out of there, that is the hardest step.

I would suggest if you havent already, get in touch with victim support, no only can they offer councelling for you, but can place you in a protected place with safety secretly. And help you to stay in touch with your family without giving away your location you your husband, and can help you build a case if you wich to press charges against him.

After getting out of my abusive relationship. I had him sent to prison and had to start my life all over again in a new location, new job, stoped seeing or talking to all my old freinds and changed my name. I know how daunting it can be, but trust me you will never look back!

Cat&Noah said:
Well done for getting out of there, that is the hardest step.

I would suggest if you havent already, get in touch with victim support, no only can they offer councelling for you, but can place you in a protected place with safety secretly. And help you to stay in touch with your family without giving away your location you your husband, and can help you build a case if you wich to press charges against him.

After getting out of my abusive relationship. I had him sent to prison and had to start my life all over again in a new location, new job, stoped seeing or talking to all my old freinds and changed my name. I know how daunting it can be, but trust me you will never look back!

:hug: :hug: Sorry you had to go thru that too hun! There are some real *******s out there!!! xx

i admire you having the strenth to leave.

so glad you are happy and can now live your life, nice to see you both.

and i hope he gets what he deserves

your LO's will be sooo proud when ther old enough to understand,

i went thru sexual abuse in different circumstances, so if u ever need to chat then PM me xx

:hug: Louise, so glad to hear you're alright, I had no idea what you have been going through.

Well done for being so strong, you will have a far better future without him.

Lucy

i just saw this!!! :hug: i can't believe it. I think you are so so strong!! xx

God, you have been so brave!! Well done for getting out of there.... we're all here to help should you need it!

Sening you a big hug! :hug:
Emilia xx

Wow, I have huge respect for women who are strong enough to get out of abusive relationships. Well done, you've done the best thing for your family. It's lovely to see your face!

Good luck over the next few months, I hope you manage to stay safe and happy. :hug:

Im glad you have finally broken free, had no idea. Your a very strong woman and an inspiration to others, I wish you the very best for the future and for your pregnancy cos you certainly deserve it.

I'm proud of you hun!
Well done you!
As the girls have said i'm sure Zara and bean will be so proud of their brave mummy!!
I have been through the same - but with no children, and the day i came home my dad said "i've been waiting for this day for 2 and a half years"

So glad you're so strong xox

:hug:

:hug:
Keep strong.

We are all thinking about you.

Take care.

Sending you lots of hugs.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

God you poor thing, sort of thing you only read about.
How very brave of you, I hope you are ok now & being looked after....

Come back when you can so we know your ok... :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back