My engagement party on friday

MissSara

Reaction score
Ohhhh i'm getting sooo nervous for it, i'm scared stiff that no one will turn up and we won't have enough people to fill the room up with.

I still have to go out and buy some engagement banners and helium balloons and a few more bits and bobs.
I have my dress ready, (although it took some effort chosing with me crying in loads of shops that didn't do maternity), my nails are being done on thursday morning by my nail technition friend and my other friend is coming to do my hair on friday night before the party, so thanks to those two they will make me feel the best i have in months.

Wish me luck and that we get a good turn out....lol, with my and OH's family that should be enough anyway but i would really like my friends there.

how exciting!! :cheer:

i'm sure all your friends will turn up hun, it will be an excellent night :hug:

remember and post pictures of you looking gorgeous!!! :dance:

sarah xxxx

You will have a fab time and im sure there will be plenty of people there, enjoy it and dont fret. :hug:

Sounds like this will be a busy but exciting week for you. Hope you have a great night hun :hug:

Of course people will come- sounds like it'll be great-have fun! :D

wow you lucky thing, getting all pampered! your going to have a great time and all the attention will be on you and lee, and they are all gona be there to celebrate your engagment!

i just wish i could come too! :D 8)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back