my ear is killing me!!

Danielle77

Reaction score
Have posted on here about my ear last week and I know that some of you said that you got blocked ears during pregnancy. The doc put me on steroid ear drops, they were better for a few days but the last twp days, my left ear has been completely blocked and is starting to really hurt!! Labour"s gna be bad enough without having a dodgy ear aswell! I'm so annoyed and upset, I just want my ear to feel normal! Sorry ladies - pointless rant but I've moaned to everybody else! Ha x

Don't delay go back to docs there's no need to be in pain. I went back to docs on Thursday to have packing changed and mine were so bad they couldn't do it so nurse got a Dr straight away. I've been on super strength anti biotics since then and safe but mega strong painkillers which have been a god send xx

That sounds awful!! Can you hear anything? I've just got back and he thinks I've perforated my ear drum. Given me antibiotics and if they don't work in the next couple of days, I have to be refered to get my ear 'hoovered'??! I just have no hearing in my left side at all!!!x

Hearing just coming back as they are opening xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back