My carrier stash

Melanie

Reaction score
Richard says I have too many baby carriers :rotfl: Im trying to get him to understand why i need another Mei Tai (because its beautiful) and a tiddlybums podegi (because i just do lol). Im lucky though because i know within the next couple of months i'll have both of the carriers i want because he's a softy who doesnt really mind my addiction lol.

Here's my stash, this is what is currently in my house right now (i have a couple of carriers out on loan to some mama's in Thea's playgroup).

DSCF4504.jpg

Becky&Willow said:
they are beautiful but dont you get backache? :think:

All my carrier can be used until a child is 35lbs or around 2/3 years.
I use pouches or ring slings for quick trips to the corner shop or when Thea wants to walk but might get tired.
Long trips or when im doing house work i carry her in a Mei Tai or a wrap on my back.
My body and muscles have gotten used to carrying Thea because i've done it from birth so its like exercising, your stamina builds over time :)

They are all gorgeous. I think I might have to buy some carriers when we have our next baby(although that won't be for quite a while).

they are gorgeous hun my oh wouldnt even let me have one :( and i really wanted one but you certainly do have some pretty ones hun :D :D

Hi

You do have alot i want more but dint have the money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back