My cake

Kylie1007

Reaction score
Don't think that cake decorating is my forte!!! :rotfl:
This is what it SHOULD look like...

and here is my attempt...my excuse is that I had to dye the icing myself rather than using pre coloured...

oh and I have a bit of a hand problem after an accident with the black food colouring...

It wont come off...

It's my OH's bday cake and my cousin's daughter who is 3 saw it and fancied that cake so I thought I'd have a go...should have bought one!
(inside is marbled choc cake!)

Think I will leave the decorating to the professionals next time and wont give up the day job...

Kylie1007 said:
Think I will leave the decorating to the professionals next time and wont give up the day job...

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

That is a well cool cake and you've done a fantastic job. I would be so proud of myself. I hope your DH is suitably impressed with all the time and effort you've put in, if nothing else.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

its the effort that counts hun and besides you can just say you was using the idea of the face but went with your own design :)
manda xx

welldone very good attempt!! mine looks boring now lol!!!

xxx

i am sure they will be thrilled with it hun looks like u used normal food colouring it a nightmare lol i made that mistake once

You kidding? That cake is BRILLIANT!! :D You did a FANTASTIC job hun it's really good i'd be well impressed!!! :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

its wonderful so dont forget my birthdays may 8th and my address is..... ;) :p

well done :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Well done sweety!! :dance: Better than i could do thats for sure! :lol:

That's great, I've never even baked a cake and not likely to either as long as asda keeps selling them :wink:

Well done I think it is fab.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back