Cake Emergency lol need help! Wilma??? xx

Wilma should have her own PF baking column! She's a star, thank you again :flower: xxx

Ok Vix.....This tops about 20 cupcakes with a decent helping of frosting or more if you dont over do it....yum yum lol!

250gm of cream cheese any brand is fine!
Tub of DOUBLE cream (340ml size tub)
2tbls of Vailla Extract (or whatever flavour you want)
100gms Icing Sugar

Put everything in a bowl together and just put it on high speed till it goes thick it will seem like its never going to thicken then all of a sudden it will.....then decorate accordingly.....xxxx

your welcome...are it is I love that frosting its not as sickly as the butter icing....yum I need to bake NOW!!!!!!!! lol xxx

Can that icing be piped wf? I've always wanted to try piping and have a set but no idea where to start!!! And is that any type of cream cheese?

Ok girls I have been on my shopping trip! Got Betty Crocker vanilla icing, strawberry jam, white ready rolled icing, silver balls, red and black icing for the top of my cupcakes, and instead of having to colour the white icing, Dr Oetker had a box of 5 ready to roll icings with the 3 colours I need :yay: So don't need to start colouring the white icing.. Got my icing sugar, but need to get a star shape cookie cutter.. I can't wait to Thursday to start making the cake :yay: xx

Can that icing be piped wf? I've always wanted to try piping and have a set but no idea where to start!!! And is that any type of cream cheese?

Hey TB yeah I use this to pipe on muffins and cup cakes...you can also pipe it onto a celebration cake but obviously it wont go hard like icing does but yup its fine...and yeah any brand of cream cheese is fine...xxx

Hey TB yeah I use this to pipe on muffins and cup cakes...you can also pipe it onto a celebration cake but obviously it wont go hard like icing does but yup its fine...and yeah any brand of cream cheese is fine...xxx

Is that cream cheese like Phillidelphia? If so i take it its the plain one not the one with herbs? :lol:

Ha rosa....lol yeah can just imagine someone putting the garlic and herb stuff on top of cupcakes lol yumyum NOT! lol

Yeah its the plain one....lol hee hee xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back