my boyf has a new job!

trixipaws

Reaction score
well, he's still doing his current job but he also has another role too now so he holds 2 positions in the same company- its rele good for him because:
* only him and one other guy in the whole country do it (and its a huuuuuuuuuugs corporation he works for)
* therefore he has no manager its a bit like being self-employed in that he sets his own goals/targets etc.
* he gets to brush shoulders with the bigwigs and make a good impression
* he enjoys it! (i wish i enjoyed my work!)

the only "downside" rele is that he will frequently need to travel to london, leaving me alone for 2 days ever 2 weeks :(

but he did say occasionally on those 2 days we could leave millie at my parents' and i could come with him and while he works i can go shopping around london :dance:

its quite exciting really! :D

his regular job is supply planner, but this other thing is called central file management- its some computer tech-y thing, he's a bit of a computer nerd! :lol:

:cheer: congrats to him! I hope it goes well. Shopping in London definately sounds like a perk of the job (for you :lol: ) :hug:

Fantastic news, my DH just got a new job too and unfortunately he will be away 2 - 3 days a week every week, but hey at least there is money coming in again :D

Glad he is doing so well :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back