• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My Boobie Milk!

dannii87

Reaction score
My boobie milk seems to be doing wonders!

Over the last few days, Evie & I have managed to figure out the art of latching (just... and sometimes it's still not great), but we're really getting there! :cheer: I'm done with the nipple shields. They were great, but I had to sterilise them etc and it felt to me as though there was something in the way of us bondoing during feeding time (I know it's only a bit of plastic, but I prefer it when she's just on the boob with no help). The Lansinoh ream is fab! Thanks for the recommendations girls!

I'm so proud of us both! I know breastfeeding is teamwork, so it's 50% down to Evie as well.

Anyway, she was weighed at 7 days old and she'd put on 3oz! Then, she was weighed at 10 days old and had put on another half an ounce! I'm so proud - It means my boobie milk is doing it's job and feeding my little girl!

OMG I absolutely LOVE feeding her. Just looking down and seeing her tiny little hand grasp my breast and stroke it for comfort, watching her eyes droop as she tires from feeding, curling up to me after a feed. I just love it! I'm already dreading when I have to stop breastfeeding her lol! :(

Just thought I'd share! :dance: xx

Aww, yay for Boobies!!!
It is an amazing feeling isn't it! I dreaded it before birth, now i don't wanna give up!

Well done you! You and Evie have done so well!

Well done for sticking it out it really is wort it, although i do sometimes have the odd feeding blip every now and then but i love feeding my daughter.

dannii87 said:
OMG I absolutely LOVE feeding her. Just looking down and seeing her tiny little hand grasp my breast and stroke it for comfort, watching her eyes droop as she tires from feeding, curling up to me after a feed. I just love it! I'm already dreading when I have to stop breastfeeding her lol! :(

That just brings it all back, what a lovely way to look at it :D

Congratulations hun, sounds like you are doing a brill job :hug:

well done honey - your post made me feel quite teary - you're doing a brilliant job :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Yay for you and Evie :) :cheer:

It really is worth it isn't it :) I love BF'ing and the sense of wonder I get even now is lovely. And as you said to see your LO growing and doing well from your milk is amazing. I am so proud Galen is gaining weight so well and my boobs are finally doing what they were made for :)

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Theres nothing like cuddling up to your little baby and breast feeding... Its the most wonderful feeling in the world...

I'm so glad you persevered hun, you'll never regret it... :hug:

Oh im so happy for you. did the stripping her down help her latch on at all? I love watching India getting fatter by the day, i feel so proud!!! Yay for boobies!

Woohoo, well done to you and Evie! :clap:

Theres nothing like BF, I love the noises he makes and his little jaws working so hard, it makes my heart melt every time, even when he's being a little monster!

Alex xxx

it's fab isn't it....soooooo worth all the stress at the beginning. xxxx
well done both of you. :D

awww its great isnt it :cheer: so pleased your doing so wellhoney xx

Yay :hug: Its great to know they are gaining weight and its purely from your milk isnt it! Though Reggie seems to be putting on a lb every week so i think theres something in mine!! :oops: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clark Gracen
Back