My big girl's first bed!!

Jayceesmumma

Reaction score
Just wanted to share my pic of Jaycees first sleep in her big girls bed!! Im so proud of her!! Its gone so fast! :shock:
My baby's a big girl now :cry: :D
1stbed8.jpg

Yeah she loves it in there!! All snuggled up with tigger!
OH had the day off yesterday coz of the snow so we took the opportunity to get some things done like take the sides off her cotbed and put up babys new drawers, get jaycees old clothes from the loft and wash them.. also took a trip to argos for a stairgate for her room and cute lilac bedsheets for her new quilt and pillow set.. havent put them on yet have to wash them first, luckily the winnie the pooh set was already washed etc..

Oh that's adorable, I have my first pic of me in a big bed....hehe i was curled up with a teddy too, I had Strawberry Shortcake bedding - back in the 80's when it was fashionable the first time around!! :lol:

Nicola said:
Oh that's adorable, I have my first pic of me in a big bed....hehe i was curled up with a teddy too, I had Strawberry Shortcake bedding - back in the 80's when it was fashionable the first time around!! :lol:
Ive got an original strawberry shortcake dolly!! Ive passed it on to Jaycee now, she loves her! I thought i was the only one lol!

awwwww bless her. how come you took them off? im still to scarred :lol: last time Dior was fine when it was dark but 5am she was runnning riot and in the day wouldnt sleep. and if i put a stargate on her door i cant shut her door

are you buying a new cot for new baby? you could give new baby the cot bed get Jaycee a childs bed?

i want this for Dior
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... =S19823979

dionne said:
awwwww bless her. how come you took them off? im still to scarred :lol: last time Dior was fine when it was dark but 5am she was runnning riot and in the day wouldnt sleep. and if i put a stargate on her door i cant shut her door

are you buying a new cot for new baby? you could give new baby the cot bed get Jaycee a childs bed?

i want this for Dior
http://www.ikea.com/webapp/wcs/stores/s ... =S19823979
OH wanted her to be in a single bed and i think they are WAY too high for her 1st, so i thought making her cotbed into a junior bed first to get her used to no sides would be best.. was gonna buy one from John Lewis but OH kept whinging about getting her a full sized one instead, so we stuck with just the junior bed we have at the mo, til baby comes then will get her a bigger one. He broke some parts changing it to a bed so now we cant use it as a cot anymore so will have to buy a new cot for baby :roll:
I bought a pressure stairgate from argos £19.99 and put it just outside her door so we can still shut her door. Luckily she hasnt played with her toys yet..still early days.. but we have one of them fabric drawer sets which u can pull the fabric down so they cant see the toys lol!
Thats a well cute bed in the link! Love the white wood!
if dior has a thing about getting up when she sees light, u should get her blackout curtains... they are WICKED!!!!! They get me an extra few hours in bed in the morning!! :D :D

awwww what a lovely pic hun , she looks so grown up what a cutie, i love the fact sophie is in her own bed cos i can sneek in for a cuddle :D

awww she looks so comfy in there as does Tigger :D

i love that bed also dionne

Oh yeah, tigger goes everywhere with her lol! She has heaps of them!! :D

awww what a cutie, ellas been in her bed a year now, they grow up too fast

Jayceesmumma said:
Nicola said:
Ive got an original strawberry shortcake dolly!! Ive passed it on to Jaycee now, she loves her! I thought i was the only one lol!

Strawberry shortcake is still cool.... it's on one of the sky kids channels!! Spot the 80's kid here!!

SarahH said:
Jayceesmumma said:
Nicola said:

Strawberry shortcake is still cool.... it's on one of the sky kids channels!! Spot the 80's kid here!!
:lol: Yeah theyre bringing them all back now arent they!!
Jaycee likes Thomas the Tank engine like i did lol! I used to LOVE the Turtles :oops: COWABUNGA!!! :rotfl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back