My Belly Button.....

ASD123456

Reaction score
....well I've always had a deep belly button that I couldn't see the end of but alas I can now see the end so it's only a matter of time before it pops!!!!!

Blerghhhh- I have a thing about belly buttons, they affect me!

Alex xxx

Mine is still an inny...

i think mine might stay like that...

i want it to pop out though :(

My belly button looks like a cave! I think (HOPE) it will stay that way. I have a thing about outties. :?

I'm freaking out about when my tummy button will pop! My boss laughed this morning and said has it just popped but then we discovered it a button on my trousers phew

Ewwww!!

I don't know how anybody can want their belly button to pop out, it's freaky, I hope mine doesn't, doubt it will though, it's like the black hole.

Ooh, mine's changed too - it's always been a real inny and now it's really hard and protruding a little - hope it does pop hehe x

ohhhh, i had the deepest inny ever and now its almost level with my stomach!
and when i laughed it pokes out and back!! FREAKY!!

OH keeps prodding it and i hate it... sends shivers down my spine.....
god help me if it pokes right out!

I had a deep inny and at 19 weeks it looked like it was going to pop out. Fortunately it never actually has and I don't think it will, it's just a lot flatter now, weird! :shock:

I'm squirming right now even thinking about mine popping out :shock: Mine is really deep.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed it'll stay put, I think I'll have to be sick if it pops.

x

A friend of mine thought hers looked like an extra nipple and used to put a plaster over it to hold it in :lol: .

I always thought mine was bottomless!
Now it looks like a small, less hairy version of the babies daddies! It's gone quite wide and very shallow. i dont think it'll pop though, my mums never did and the bit that pops out is very in a corner of mine so i think i'm safe lol

i love outies! DH has one and i think they're soooo cute..

sparky said:
i love outies! DH has one and i think they're soooo cute..

I think pregnant bumps with a cute lil outie is adorable! lol just me and you it seems sparky!! xx

Mine never popped with my first baby, just got much shallower and almost flat at the end, so I'm guessing it will do the same this time. I think they look quite cute on heavily pregnant women but not so sure about it actually happening to me, find that a bit wierd! x

I too had a bottomless belly button! I've been able to see the bottom of it for a few weeks now but it still hasn't popped out. Think we need a "belly button pics" thread :rotfl:

:rotfl: i had a bottomless one too!! I can see the bottom now for the first time ever!! :cheer: I quite like it and I'm looking forward to it popping out, although i amitt it will be a bit strange too!! :shock:

Please please please please please please no-one post pics of their "outties". I think I'd :puke:

Wonder why some of us have such an aversion to sticky out belly-buttons :think:

Im so scared of my button going all sticky outty! I think I would be scared to look! :D I'm paranoid about belly buttons!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back