My beautiful baby!

Rosie's Mummy

Reaction score
oh wow its clear!! congrats huni.... glad it went well... itll be booting you full swing in no time!! :D xxx

wow, great pics! So nice to see it all happening on screen isn't it!! I think that's 3 of us due 5th August now, must have been crap TV that one night in November lol....!!

ahhhhhh congratualtions!:yay:

THe pics are excellent, AND we're only a couple of days apart, there are so many of us around the same time, mustve been somethingin the water back in november!

Oh wow! Thats great all on the same day! I am so relieved that everything is ok xx

have you put the date on mamafy's thread about due dates 2010? Its in announce your arrival. x

Great pics and lovely to jump forward a little bit too! :)

Thanks laydeees! Tiny I will do that right now, am I technically in second trimester now then?

yep yep :) its not in announce you arrival, I dunno where it is.... I look at it through user CP...ummm

"Fabulous photos! Oh I love scan photos! :dance: Those are lovely - and 5th August - a good due date on here eh? The place will be empty come then - you'll all be in labour wards, around the country!

So pleased everything is going well for you :hug: :yay:

wow what really cute scan photos!! bet you cant stop looking at them xx

great pics, so glad it went well xxxxx

Aww congrats :) glad went well. Great pics! x

oh wow! they are so clear and beautiful! Have been dying to see these - am so happy for you hun, congratulations again...got mine next Monday so I hope they are as clear as yours! take care xx

RakRak I cried my eyes out, had to control myself as it was making the scan shakey! It wont be long now until you get your photos xx

Wow. congrats sweety :) and wow the photos are clear :dance:
You are due day before mine I have mine on 6th August.
All the best x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back