My beautiful baby!

oh wow, congrats its so clear.....i have my 12 week scan on wednesdday!!!!!!!so nervous!!!!
xxxx

oh wow, congrats its so clear.....i have my 12 week scan on wednesdday!!!!!!!so nervous!!!!
xxxx

Thanks! I was so nervous too right up until I saw the screen - try to relax a bit, easier said I know! :eh:

Congratulations, those pics are great! happy everything went well for you :)

we are EXACTLY the same hahahaha brilliant xx

RakRak I cried my eyes out, had to control myself as it was making the scan shakey! It wont be long now until you get your photos xx

Thanks, I know - am counting down the days now excitedly. I just keep looking at your piccies and getting all emotional - the weepy hormones are definately kicking in. Glad everything went well for you. I bet you can't stop looking at them... congrats again, bet you're so happy now you've finally seen him or her properly!!! x

RakRak I cried my eyes out, had to control myself as it was making the scan shakey! It wont be long now until you get your photos xx

Thanks, I know - am counting down the days now excitedly. I just keep looking at your piccies and getting all emotional - the weepy hormones are definately kicking in. Glad everything went well for you. I bet you can't stop looking at them... congrats again, bet you're so happy now you've finally seen him or her properly!!! x

It has made it all real now, I can connect more now I can see the baby - I had been feeling very normal which is why I did another couple of HPTs! I love looking at the pics, I set one as my profile pic on Facebook!xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back