• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

My bean has better furniture than me!

Wow, it's going to be a gorgeous nursery. I'm getting the IKEA furniture range for the nursery and decorating with my giant jungle stickers. I love the bedding you've chosen, will have a look at that as it would fit my jungle theme.

I bet you're so excited to have chosen it. I'm shopping next week and i can't wait :cheer:

meandthebump said:
Wow, it's going to be a gorgeous nursery. I'm getting the IKEA furniture range for the nursery and decorating with my giant jungle stickers. I love the bedding you've chosen, will have a look at that as it would fit my jungle theme.

I bet you're so excited to have chosen it. I'm shopping next week and i can't wait :cheer:

It's all so exciting! :cheer: Personally I didn't want to get anything until after the scan next week but Papa 2 Be is so excited and being as he never gets excited about anything that I relented on the furniture - but the bank account is going to take a battering over the next few weeks with the pram & car seat etc, carpet, bedding etc :lol: .

I saw some giant jungle stickers online along with the sea ones and I was torn - they are gorgeous! :D

Oooh - I luurrve the furniture! And reduced too, what a bonus! :cheer:

We're thinking of getting one of these for Flipper, so we won't need a cot until he/she is a few months old -

http://www.bigimagination.co.uk/acatalog/info_98.html

Our nursery is still a junk room at the moment though :oops: I'm off up there to start the clearout as soon as I muster the energy to get my arse off the sofa, so it could be some time! :lol:

Well, it is my day off, can't be expected to do chores all day...

Chopsie said:
Oooh - I luurrve the furniture! And reduced too, what a bonus! :cheer:

We're thinking of getting one of these for Flipper, so we won't need a cot until he/she is a few months old -

http://www.bigimagination.co.uk/acatalog/info_98.html

Our nursery is still a junk room at the moment though :oops: I'm off up there to start the clearout as soon as I muster the energy to get my arse off the sofa, so it could be some time! :lol:

Well, it is my day off, can't be expected to do chores all day...

Oh I haven't seen that before! We are getting a moses basket for the bean whilst he's in our room but I will show Papa 2 Be that and see what he thinks! Thanks :D

Hubby was using the spare room as an office and has moved himself out already (awww bless he's so excited!) so when we got snowed in at the begining of the week we started the glossing - it's so exciting preparing for the bean! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

My sister accidently said she'd redecorate the spare room for us when I get too big to be bothered to do it myself! Bonus. Think she's regretting the rash promise now though lol.

Oh Mama 2 Be that furniture is just gorgeous. OH's mum actually bought us a dresser and cot bed from Mamas & Papas and we chose to have it delivered 1st June to give us plenty of time for painting.. What would you say we need other that cot and dresser?..a wardrobe?? The spare room is quite ickle.

We had picked our bedding from M&P's too from the 'once upon a time' range - it was quite expensive but I was in Asda the other night and they have such similar bedding with a matching mobile for a fraction of the price so will probably go with Asda :)

Looks lovely hun :dance:

Im a bit jealous though, as you actually have to have a house to have furniture :( going house hunting this weekend though so fingers crossed.

That is gonna be some nursery! The furniture is beautiful and I love the moses basket :D xxx

Laurababs said:
Looks lovely hun :dance:

Im a bit jealous though, as you actually have to have a house to have furniture :( going house hunting this weekend though so fingers crossed.

You can have mine! - pretty much every room needs doing, and we want it all done before Flipper comes :shock: Our kitchen and bathroom have been fitted, but they still need decorating and the floors doing (hubby's finishing tiling the walls and fitting the shower this weekend - woohoo!!) We need new carpets in every room upstairs, new laminate downstairs, a new front door, the front garden sorted, a new fence at the back, and every room bar two need painting. The people who owned the house before us had no concept of prepping walls either, so we have loads of sanding and filling to do as well - there's so much to do, it's hard to know where to start :wall:

Mama 2 Be said:
I saw some giant jungle stickers online along with the sea ones and I was torn - they are gorgeous! :D

do u still have the link to the sea ones?

Rock-Angel said:
http://www.allkids.co.uk/Childrens-wall ... ders.shtml[/url]
There's loads here but scroll down for the cute sea ones with the smiling whales etc.

We also looked at the nursery rhyme wall but our walls are either too big or too small :roll:

Google 'Under the sea stickarounds' or something and you can see an example of what they look like on the wall.

Thanks girls - I'm getting all excited! :cheer:

Just got a call from my bank and M&P's have taken the amount twice! So looks like I might have another set of the furniture to sell! :rotfl: I've emailed them so I'm sure it'll all be sorted! Check your statements girls should you buy anything to be on the safe side. :D

Oooh what is the nursery rhyme wall?..that sounds nice :)

Mama 2 Be said:
http://www.allkids.co.uk/Childrens-wall ... ders.shtml[/url]
There's loads here but scroll down for the cute sea ones with the smiling whales etc.

We also looked at the nursery rhyme wall but our walls are either too big or too small :roll:

Google 'Under the sea stickarounds' or something and you can see an example of what they look like on the wall.[/quote:13qh4dti]

aww they are cute! our nursery room is 13ft by about 17ft, so dont want just plain painted walls with a border as it will look sparse!! Soo gonna persuade my hubby for these! We both love water so fingers crossed! thnak you for link!

I do love M&P's though, could spend hours in there :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back