MY bbs really hurt!!!!

gemmap27

Reaction score
I cant sleep cause they are killing me. Every time I turn over i wake up! I have always suffered with sore boobs right before af but this is so much worse!!
It even hurts when I walk!
My dog climbed on my bed this morning and leant on one and I screamed ! The poor dog nearly wet herself!!

Aww sorry you got this problem too. If they are anything like mine they wont get better for a long while :cry: I am still suffering with really painful boobs. I have a 2 and 3 yr old and they dont seem to understand.
They come over sit on me then when they want to move put an elbow on my boob and i get so stressed :rotfl:

They are always worse for me at the night and i cant get comfy especially when i turn and lie on one ouch.

Im hoping they will calm down soon as they are supposed to around the end of 1st tri.

I hope yours dont go on for this long. but the only good thing about it is its reassuring to me. Makes me feel that bit pregnant still as im still waiting for a bump or scan

:hug:

Mine feel sensitive but only really hurt when I'm in the shower ouch!

Mine hurt to start off with but seem ok now apart from the odd twinge, it's the sickness thats taken over for me :cry:

I did feel really sick but that seems to have eased. I havent been sick yet?
I am looking forward to morning sickness - in an odd sort of way! Im sure I wont be saying that in a couple of weeks!
My boobs are so sore and I cant even have a cuddle with OH without them hurting!

mine were really painful but that has eased now.

made the mistake of tellin oh now all he wants to do is make up for lost time... :rotfl: :rotfl:

Mine were very bad... really sore, heavy and painful...

I have bought a couple of comfy maternity bras now though and they seemed to have eased up a little...

Sore boobs were my main symptom but by about 15 weeks they eased off and are now fine - except that they're now getting bigger and I hate maternity bras as their non-underwired so don't give any support!

:hug: aw i kno they hurt like a b*tch dont they! it should ease off by around 13 weeks hun

mine are just staring to hurt, but some maternity bras from mothercare yesterday, they are v comfy.

Well it got better over the weekend - that is until last night!

I took my bra off before bed and it felt like I just dropped them on the floor!
I was in so much pain!

and today they look massive and really hurt! They are pretty big anyway but they look even fuller and I have got some dark veins appear on them.

I also feel really sick again today! - that too had eased over the last few days!
The joys of pregancy!!!!

poor you! mine are tender at the moment and my cats dont understand why they cant lay on me at the moment!! ouch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back