My Baby Scan !!

ba

I GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have tried every option possible, Sami I need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I promise it is worth the wait at the end of it!!!!

Xxx

Hi Lindsay, I cant help you on how to post your pic, have never done it before, sorry. I copied one of the links and got to your scan pic. Its a nice pic and very clear :). I can't wait for my scan now lol :lol:
Rachel

Can you post the link you used Rachel and tell us which path you took to get there, I'd really love to see the scan pic.

LOL I'm here!!

When you look at your pictures on photobucket do you see the three different bits below them saying Url, Tag, and Img?!

If you use the Img one. Copy it and then paste in into a thread and it should fingers crossed work.

xx

I fit doesnt you can email me the picture if you want and I'll post it from mine.

xx

awww hun dont worry we will work it out cant wait to see your pic xxxx

I had a bit of a play about and hoped I could get your picture working for you - I hope you don't mind!! It must have missed off the end when you copy and pasted the IMG one. I'll let mum introduce baby properly though!

babyscan1.jpg

Oh my goodness, that's a fantastic scan picture. It's incredible when you see scan pics and realise that is going on inside you.

That's an early scan as well isn't it? Amazing....

Thanks for doing that Sami, hope you don't mind Lindsay.

awww thats lovely bet your over the moon lindsay its much better than mine nice one hunny xxxxxxxx

Hi Ladies

THANKYOU SAMI -

That's my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am pleased that you all like the pic - it's beauty, I can't stop looking at it!!

Don't worry Bagpuss. my first appointment with the midwife was what I thought 6 weeks, but really I was 10 weeks. I understand how you are feeling though, you worry about not being able to get pg and then when you do, you worry about everything going ok. I am sure everything will be fine and I would guess that you should get a scan before christmas.

Hows things Rach? My sickness is easing off now during the day. I still feel a bit yuck first thing, but at least its getting better. I have put on half stone in 3 months which isn't too bad. I have told everyone at work now and they can't believe that I am 12 weeks, am sure the weight will pile on shortly!

I have got my next app with the midwife on 6th December, they are going to do the screening for Down's Syndrome and Spina Bifida, they do that at 15 weeks round here. Are you guys having this done - Sami did you have this screening?

Hope everyone is well. I am getting my nails and waxing done in 30 mins, girl comes to the house, not sure howmuch longer I should keep my false nails on for, they aren't practical when changing nappies, lol!!!

Love to all

Xxx

I have long nails and I think if you're used to them and they aren't rediculously long I'd keep 'em! I don't ever scratch anyone else or myself with mine.

Have fun being pampered though - and I do love your scan pic :D

Hi Sami

What is your due date? It's my birthday in January, wondered if you were due near to it?!!

Can I ask a daft question, what does OH stand for - guessing it's something husband?!! :?

Nails are now all done and so I feel tidy again - I bite my nails, have done since I was a little girl so they are really nasty!!

I hope that you are going to post some piccies of your little en when it's born - am excited for you - 10 weeks isn't long. Have you got a big bump?!!

I feel very tired tonight but mum is popping round later with some shopping, she made the mistake of ringing me from the shops asking if I wanted anything - so I gave her a list!!! I have been married for 1 year and 4 months, and our wedding picture has only just made it into the newspaper - mum has rushed out to buy a copy!!!

Going to go and jump in the bath - might waken me up!!

Thanks again for sorting my piccie out - you are a star!

Xxx

Flippin eck, you were 10 weeks when you went to the docs with your first appointment and you didn't know, wow that's amazing. Did you get a period then for the first month of pregnancy?

Lucky you, I think it's better to know later than this early.

The scan is fab, I'm so pleased for you.

My sis is 4 months pg and she's not showing much yet either. She's very thin normally so I can't see that she'll have a big bump.

Hiya Bagpuss

Yeah I had a bleed on 11th September which I thought was my af, but obviously wasn't!! We conceived whilst on holiday and that puts my theory of not drinking helping - we caned the booze on holiday, lol!!!!!

Xxx

Ahhh, I can't believe how much further on you are than you first thought.

What's your estimated due date now?

hi lindsay glad your starting to feel well now i am too its great isnt it my nausea has gone my tiredness is not so bad and my spots have stopped erupting lol just read your post about putting on half a stone lol ive put on a stone i couldnt believe it when they weighed me up the hospital am going to be size of house :oops:
now the sickness has eased and im feeling much better am going to try and eat a lot healthier ive been eating whatever i fancy while i was sick just to make sure i was eating now its time to be more careful i think lol
hey we should be in 2nd trimester soon am not sure when exactly it is anyone have any ideas????
xxxxxxxxxxx

oh forgot to say ive decided against having the down syndrome and spina bifida tests at 15/16 weeks didnt see the point as i will not have a termination anyway so no point in spending my pregnancy worrying about tests ive not got to see midwife now till about 21/22 weeks and got next scan at around 19 and half weeks xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back