My Baby Scan !!

Hi Ladies

Happy Saturday. It's a nice one here too, bonus!!!

How is everyone this morning?

DH and I went to see 'In her shoes' at the pics last night, I really enjoyed it DH fidgeted round lots which is normally a sign that he thinks the film is crap - if nothing else he got to perve on Cameron Diaz, who did look fantastic, (bitch) lol!!!!!!! :D :D

My big news, I think that I am getting a little tummy - YIPPEE!!!!!! I am going to get DH to take a piccie of it and then try and post it on here, Sami I might need your help, lol!!!!!! I have decided that I am going to keep an album of my tummy as it grows. I am also going to buy a notebook and keep a diary of my feelings etc throughout the pregnancy. I am just so excited can you tell?!!

Rach - tonight is the night for us...... X FACTOR!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!

Right off to do a few jobs then into town shopping with mum. I love ,my saturday shops with mum, we have a girlie day together. I leave DH at home with the sport on tv, yawn!

Sending hugs to all

Xxx

morning girls its a lush day here today too :D bit cold but not a cloud in the sky am feeling so well today its hard to believe im pregnant :shock:
am getting a nice start to a bump now though so wont be long and there will be no doubt lol not got much planned for today am tidying round house this morning and doing washing then got work from 2-6 this afternoon then going to chill on sofa tonight and watch X FACTOR woo hoo cant wait :D :D :D
hope everyone is well xxxxxxxxxx

Hi girls,

Not much going on in the July room, hope some more of our buddies join it soon.

I've ordered a pregnancy diary from Amazon if you're interested Lindsay, it's got space for appointment details, scan pics etc. I want to keep a record of everything too.

I'll miss the xfactor tonight, boo! But I'll be watching it tomorrow morning. Yippee.

nice day here too, sunny but cold.

Sorry to butt in, OH is other half

Hi Ladies

Hope work went ok for you Rach - you'll just be finishing now. We have just ordered pizza for tea, yum! Picking it up in half an hour so will be back in time for X Factor, gone are the sat nights getting ready with a glass of wine to go into town!!!!!

Bagpuss - really interested in the pregnancy diary, how much were they?? I have bought a Beatrix Potter, My first year book which I will fill out when the baby is here wanted something for now!!

I went into Mothercare today to have a look around, I could have spent a fortune, there's a lovely black maternity dress in there, hoping my bump soon grows so that I can get it for Christmas, my birthday is end Jan - so should have a bump by then, lol!! :D :D

Mum has bought me Jools Olivers, the diary of an honest woman book for christmas - can't wait to read it it's all about her births etc. I read a little paragraph about when she was trying and the dreading waiting to see if af was going to arrive, I smiled to myself and thought about all of us!!! Strange to think that celebs go through the same as we do!!

Kim - thanks for letting me know about OH - it's been bugging me for a while now. I can't believe that you are in your 3rd trimester now - I can remember when you posted to let us know that you got your BFP. How's things going, are you excited that you are nearing the end??

Sending love and hugs to all

Xxx

well just got home from work and decided ive been eating healthy enough for one day i cant be bothered to cook so a nice take away indian meal is on the cards for tnite :D then curl up on sofa and watch tv bliss
hope everyone had a good day and is feeling well xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi all,

I think the pregnancy diary was £12.50 something like that, there's a 1-2 week delivery on it. I also orded a Dorling & Kindersley week by week pregnancy book. It's fantastic.

I might get the Jules Oliver book, I would highly recommend "From Here to Maternity" by Mel Gredioyc, it's really funny.

I've had spotting (very light brown discharge that I had before my AF would have been due) last night and this morning. I'm worried sick even though I've read it's common in the first trimester. DH and I have talked about paying for a private early scan to put our minds at rest.

Good morning everyone

Hope everyone is feeling ok - I have been awake since 7.20am, what is happening to me, is my body getting prepared for sleepless nights?!!

Bagpuss - I have ordered myself the pregnancy diary off Amazon, it looks really good. I hope it doesn't take too long to get here.

Rach - did you enjoy your Indian? I enjoyed the pizza we got, yummy went to bed feeling very full though :wink: What did you think about X factor? what a shocker, can't believe that Maria has gone :shock: I hope that I don't offend anyone now, but how on earth are the conway sisters still there? they are rubbish :shock: I watched the Madonna interview on Parkinson afterwards, which was good. I don't like her music as much as I used too - she's still talented though.

Hope everyone has a relaxing day, DH and I are going to do the food shopping later on - :(
Take care everyone

Xxx

Lindsay said:
Kim - thanks for letting me know about OH - it's been bugging me for a while now. I can't believe that you are in your 3rd trimester now - I can remember when you posted to let us know that you got your BFP. How's things going, are you excited that you are nearing the end??

Xxx

Yeah, it's really scary, I can't believe that in a couple of months I'm gonna be a mummy!! It's really flying now, I'm more than 3/4 there!! Before you know it you'll be where I am panicking that it's gone so quick, I know it crept up on me lol! Hope you're well.

:D :D :D

morning everyone another lush sunny day here very cold though
my indian was yummy but think im running out of room to eat lol ordered my usual chicken tikka rice and garlic nan ate the nan first and couldnt eat the rest what a waste lol
oh my god what happened in x factor last night :evil:
poor maria she is so good i cant believe shes gone last night was the first time nicholas actually sang ok and hes gone through :?
and im sorry but i agree with you lindsay the conway sisters were better last night but they still should have gone instead of maria what sharon said was right all about passports :evil:
shame on louis :evil: :evil: :evil:
they are all so good now its going to be hard every week lol
CMON SHAYNE ooh hes lovely :oops: :oops: :oops:

bagpuss the spotting can be worrying i had it when should have been getting next af around 7 weeks if your at all worried hun get yourself down to a&e and ask for a scan hope your ok hun xxxx

lindsay i know what you mean about the sleeping im awake early every morning lately if i wake after 6 i think ive had a lie in lol gone are the days when weekends were for lying in bed till 10 xxxxx

well im off to ex o/h for sunday lunch yummy :D hope your all well and hope you all have a lush relaxing sunday xxxxxxxx

Hi rach, I will see how it goes, just been to the loo and there was none there. I'll keep a close eye on it.

I think I'm experiencing my first bout of morning sickness today, haven't been sick but feeling very nauseaus. It's horrible.

I missed the x-factor last night, just watching the replay. I can't believe that Maria went!!! She is far better than the Conway Sisters. Louis only saved them cos their irish, being patriotic. Plus they are less of a threat to his acts.

She'll get a deal I'm sure of it, she's an amazing singer. The song she sang this week didn't work for her.

Bagpuss

Please don't worry about your spotting it is normal in the early stages. I have worked out that I conceived on about 30th/31st August, which was day 18/19 of my cycle. I had spotting on day 28, which I thought was my af coming then on day 30 I had blood for a couple of days then more brown discharge which I classed as my af, but clearly wasn't. I am so pleased that I didn't know I was pg then as I would have been worried sick.

I am sorry that you are starting with morning sickness, I don't envy you at all - it's horrible. I am lots better with it now, just feel rough the odd morning before I have my breakfast.

Rach - I know what you mean about eating less, I think that I am starving but when it comes I fill up really easily. DH keeps saying you're not eating enough, I can't explain it to him. Saying that I am just tucking into a sausage sarnie now and really enjoying it!!! Enjoy your sunday dinner.

Xxx

Hi Linds,

Thanks for your kind words. I haven't had any more spotting today since this morning so fingers crossed that it's for a while.

You can't help thinking the worst then I have to tell myself to think positively for my little bean.

I'm feeling less sickly than I did this morning too thank fully. I'm just preparing a nice sunday roast.

I know exactly what you mean about eating less too. I'm finding that I'm hungry all the time but I can't eat as much as normal because I feel full really quickly. I was like that before I got pg but it's even worse now. My DH is saying exactly the same thing that I'm not eating enough but I'm making sure I get plenty of fruit and yogurts in me in between meals to keep my energy up.

How do you work out the date that you conceived? I know it can only be one of 4 dates for me as we only BD'd 4 times. All these people who go for it every night are wasting their energy!!

Hi Bagpuss

I hope that you enjoy your sunday lunch - it sounds yummy. DH and I have just got in from doing the food shopping, it was really funny I was packing the trolley and DH kept saying, since when have we bought that etc etc, I said I just fancy them, it's mainly savoury things too, lol!!!! We are having chicken fajitas later on!!!

Mum worked out the day that I conceived, she minused days and counted back so many weeks from the due date the hospital gave me. I will be speaking to her later on, will ask her how she did it and then give you the formula!

I think that you stress and worry more when you have got your BFP than what you did before - well I certainly am! I used to worry every month about not being able to conceive but as soon as I got my BFP, I worried about something going wrong. Even now every twinge and pain, I stress out!! I suppose when the little en comes along we are going to spend the rest of our lives worrying about them....

Sit with your feet up this afternoon and relax, that's the advice I keep getting.

Xxx

Sunday lunch was delicious, the first meal I've polished off since I've been pg. I'm ready for a snooze now.

I've had an upset tummy all day which isn't helping today though.

I totally agree with you, you swap one set of worries for a bigger set of worries once you get your BFP. I'm the same, every niggle I'm worried it's something serious. Everytime I feel a bit of discharge I'm off to the loo to check it out. It's much more of an anxious time than I thought, I hope it gets better the further along we get.

It's true, all this worry is not going to go away, we'll have it for the rest of our lives. :?

well girlies i hope you have all had a nice relaxing day mine has been lush had a lovely dinner down ex o/h house was really nice as we are getting on so well at the moment hope it lasts for the babies sake :)

bagpuss glad youve had no more spotting hope it stays away now hun i know what a worry it can be and poor you with the nausea i actually found that worse than the being sick at least when your sick its over with for a little while when its nausea you dont seem to get much break from it :( hope you dont get it too bad and it dont last long mine eased off at about 10 weeks to just feeling a bit yuk when i first wake up now its gone all together :D so a few more weeks hun and you will feel better xxxx

lindsay hope your having a good day youve made me hungry again now lol thinking about fajitas ive not had them for ages i like them with chicken and peppers and onions or if you fancy trying somat a bit different try them stuffed with melted cheese raw onion and mashed refried beans and serve with mexican rice yummy :D made me smile when you said about shopping mines been the same i keep picking up all these things that i fancy and then most of it goes out of date because i dont fancy it anymore lol xxxxxxx

well another night in front of tv for me tnite its freezing cold so going to have a nice bath put on pyjamas and curl up and watch the soaps
keep well everyone xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back