My baby probably would have been here or nearly here

lauramumof2

Reaction score
Im not so much wanting an upset rant, just want to write things down.
My baby was due 3rd August but Im thinking that as Joe was early, this baby might have been here or almost here. I can get on with things but then it hits me and I have this horrible feeling inside.
I doubt anyone (not on here) even knows that was my due date. My due date was my birthday. I dont think dh remember or really registers that it would be a date that would stick in my mind.
Also, I met this girl I know who is pg and smoking. She is due on the 3rd too. The smoking thing really gets to me. When I was leaving the hospital after my scan to confirm the mc, I had to pass the pregnant patients, bumps out to here, smoking. I felt like telling them my baby had just passed out and down the toilet, put your fags away. Even today, I still wish I had said something.

Ah well, such is life.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i'm with you there, it must be hard :hug: if you wanna chat send me a pm :hug: :hug:

sending tons of hugs to you hun :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

you know where i am fi you want to talk anytime ok xxxx

:hug: :hug: :hug: I know how you feel. My son was due on my birthday too and I think that other than DH, the in-laws and one friend, no one else remembered. Yes, my DH remembered! I doubt yours will have forgotten. Take good care of yourself :hug: :hug: :hug:

Laura, that's really tough, I'm thinking of you.

Valentine Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back