My baby is too smart

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
When I feed him laying down (as in this feed will send you to sleep) he grabs hold of my top or bra so when he's asleep and I try to sneak away it wakes him up!

Smarty pants!

Aww that's cute! He doesn't want you to go, bless him!
Isaac grabs my hair & when I go to put him in his basket carefully when he's sleeping I have to unravel his hands first!

Henry holds my bra inbetween my boobs lol! Just tried to take a photo but it looks obscene!

I've ordered a breastfeeding necklace as he's making me go bald, maybe if he was clutching something like that you could slip out of unnoticed.

Awww bless him :)

Could be worse though Chloe actually grabs my boob, my goodness that hurts lol

I've ordered a breastfeeding necklace as he's making me go bald, maybe if he was clutching something like that you could slip out of unnoticed.

What's a breastfeeding necklace? Am I stupid? Lol

Awww they are such little sneaks! Kynon can now latch himself on when put him in bed with me, even pulls at my pj top if its in the way! If i face the other way he hits my back or pulls my hair until i turn over!
I made a bf necklace they are a great distraction for them. Its just beads and sometimes a few bells for them to look at and touch while feeding.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back