My Baby Arrived - Quickly!! - 22/08/2008!! with pics x x

Gem212

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Well after drinking a litre of 100% pure pineapple juice and eating fresh pineapple and a long soak in a radox clary sage radox bubble bath on the Thursday night things starting moving on the Friday morning! I woke up early with twinges that were every 5 mins but not painful i rang hospital and because of my previous quick labour they wanted to see me, i was excamined and was only 1cm she said go for a walk etc etc but could take days, so i went home and had a bath still having twinges, in the bath i felt a pop which was my waters this was about 4.45pm, the pain that came after this almost made me pass out (he he) i knew i had to get the hospital and fast, the car journey was so intense and i think my partner was doing about 110mph as we are 20 mins away from local hopsital! I got there at 5.30 and my beautiful baby boy was born by 6.49pm, i managed 25 minutes in the birthing pool before begging for epidural, i got out she put a drip in and i starting pushing he wouldnt wait for epidural, 3 contractions and big pushes, and less than 5 minutes and he was out on my chest, it all happened so fast but he is soooooooo gorgeous! We still have no name yet but i think were going to go for Alfie James Hawkins, he is so tiny and has so much hair, the midwife had her 2nd visit today and he has gained 5.5 pounds from his birth weigt which was 8lb 4oz, she said she only sees about 4 babies a year that gain weight and that my milk must be really good!! Anyway heres some pics .......

046.jpg

053.jpg

104.jpg

:dance: :dance: :dance: He's lovely- CONGRATS!

:wink: did he really gain 5.5 pounds?! or 5.5 ozs! :lol: unless you have REALLY good milk! xx

Hes gorgeous and ive just noticed its Jakes birthday to happy birthday

congrats, great pics x x

Congratulations hun, you have a beautiful family :D

Xxx

Congratulations! :cheer: What a speedy arrival! Gorgeous little men you have there!

All the best,

Sarah

Oh he's soooo sweet!! :cheer: Huge congrats babe! He's a diamond.

Wow - So the myth about pineapples could actually be very true!! :think: :cheer:

Congrats!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back