My babies hand lol (SCAN PICTURE)

JayK2387

Reaction score
Whilst looking for markers at our detailed scan for downs, our little girl decided to say hello lol.

The consultant gave us the picture and said that although it wasnt usual to give them out at that kinda scan she had to give us the picture cause it was so cute lol.

babygirl-1.jpg

I love her so much already hehe Im so glad we found out because I would have definately bought something blue lol :eek:)

xxx

WOW that is so amazing! fabulous scan picture you are so lucky!!!

That is absolutely beautiful hun bless her little heart :hug: :hug: :hug:

Aw wow! that is such a gorgeous ickle hand isnt it!!

Aww that is gorgeous hun :)
We managed to get a scan of the soles of both her feet which was ace.

I've mentioned it in another thread, but I'm going to say it again, WONDERFUL picture - I think it's a framer !!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Ahhhh i love that piccie, it's sooooo amazing, so small but perfect little hand waving, like it was saying hi mummy, i'm ok in here! :wave:

I've got one of mine sucking it's thumb and it's really clear you just can't see the face, but can see all the arm so clearly and i have one of it's foot too! I like these alternative photos to the normal scan profile (although those are lovely too) as a bit different.

Glad everything is looking up for you and you are happy your having a little girl!! :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back