Weird scan picture

Lou

Reaction score
Hi guys

I am unable to post my last scan picture so I have added it to my details on the left. The pic is of my last scan and it shows the babies face (skull). It was a really weird experience to see my baby as though it was looking straight at me. Even the lady scanning me said "oooo" !

Its so small but if you turn your head a little and squint you should be able to make out the face on the left of the scan. Weird lol

Maybe we could start a new thread just for scan pics if there isn't already one? They are so amazing.

Lou

Do you know how 2 post pics on here? i had my scan the other da its really clear. Im registered on shutterfly, but how do i find the URL to post on here?

Upload your image onto you website. When you are viewing the picture, right click on the image. If you are using Internet Explorer, select "Properties" from the menu and that will give you the URL. Then just put it in a posting like this:
[ img]http://www.website.com/dir/mybaby.jpg[/img]

(Just leave out the space after the first [ and of course put the address of your image)

Or you can paste the link of the image in the post and then highlight it and click the Img button on top in between List= and URL

PS I was trying to use a photo hosting site called TinyPics and my pictures would not show up in the posts...I then tried PhotoBucket and it worked perfectly...So certain hosting sites may not work...
Pansy

ok, here goes;

47b5d811b3127cce922aa953a35500000010108BZOGzlw5bA

This is my scan at 14 weeks 2 days, couldn't believe how clear it was 2 make out the baby :D

ok, try again, what am I doing wrong? do u think its the host, im using Shutterfly, anyone else use this?

47b5d811b3127cce922aa953a35500000010108BZOGzlw5bA

Sorry guys, I used photobucket that time, why is it so big, can I make it smaller? x

ok, it fixed itsself, it was huge before, its a bit fuzzy, coz my camera wouldn't focus very well, but there ya go xx

Thanks Sami, I was really surprised at how clear I could see baby :)

Great scan picture. Wish I could post mine properly but I have no website with my pics on at the moment to post from. I have a good scan pic from my 12 weeks scan and the baby looks like Homer Simpson lol

So....could any of you make out my babies skull or not?

Lou

I know how to do it but we had a virus on our pc that is still awaiting repair so at the moment we are using a lap top so I haven't loaded any pics onto it. The little scan pic is from my mobile phone to my email address.

:)

oh i see, sorry, well maybe you can post them when the virus is fixed x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back