BACK FROM SCAN... and it's a...................

Congratulations!!! can't wait for my scan on 27th...

thanks everyone, i'm really touched by your response... :cry: i feel like crying, you ladies are fantastic

laetitia, congratulations honey I'm so pleased for you. Boys are fantastic, I have 2 of them and they are so wonderful. I'm glad all is ok and that he performed for the scan. Now you can start the blue shopping!

:hug:

Alfie
xx

Oh another little boy.....CONGRATULATIONS!!
Of course there is room for you in the blue club, welcome aboard!! :hug:

Congrats! Welcome to the blue club!

K.xxxx

I dont believe it! I was so convinced you were having a girl that I would have bet my house on it! :shock: No idea why but just thought your LO was a girl. Glad scan went well and congrats on your little boy :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

awwww wow hun thats great news

:cheer: :cheer:

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

Congrats! You need to change your ticker to blue!!! Mine was curled up in a ball when they did the scan last Friday so we couldn't even hazard a guess but the sonographer was so miserable that I don't think she'd have told us the sex even if she did know!

Snuggle said:
I dont believe it! I was so convinced you were having a girl that I would have bet my house on it! :shock: No idea why but just thought your LO was a girl. Glad scan went well and congrats on your little boy :cheer:

:hug: :hug:

and id have bet my life it was a boy

Yay we are both gonna have boys.

I have a pic of his winky but it isn't very clear but if you wanna see it I will post it.

congrats girl... wow haven't been here for time

the best of luck to you and your famxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back