my arm feel so empty

heartbroken

Reaction score
Im missing my son so much today.. I wish he was here so much, my arms ache to hold and snuggle him, to kiss his beautiful little cheeks and lips. I wonder everyday what he'd look like. I feel this heavy feeling in my heart. I found out on facebook that my ex-friend had her baby. I dont talk to her anymore because she went around telling everybody what was wrong with my baby and i asked her not to. I guess its effecting me more than i thought it would. I feel so angry that my baby died and she gets to have hers. I would not wish it on anybody though. Im trying not to let it bother me and get on with my life but seeing it all over facebook is so annoying..

Oh Hun, I wish I could say something to make you feel better but I can't xx you must feel angry hurt and sad and that's so normal.

Can you make it so you dont see what this friend is putting on fb. Of course it won't take your sadness away but it won't be so in your face.

You're still grieving for your son and I can't even imagine what you're going through xxxx

sorry i have no advice but wanted to send you a hug x
id do as someone said and stop the feeds from that friend on facebook.

x x

:hugs::hugs:So sorry your feeling like this & wish I could help. It's perfectly normal to feel how you are - believe I feel the same about other's & why they have their baby & I don't :shakehead:. I don't know if this will help but when your on the home page on FB if you put the mouse on the right side of any post by the ex-friend a little cross will appear, if you click on this it gives you the option to hide the one post or all posts by that person. At least this way you don't have to see any comments/pics she puts up unless you go to her profile xxx

Sorry hun I have no advice, but want to send you a big :hug: and for you to know i'm keeping you in my thoughts and prayers xxx :hug: :hug: xxx

Thank you so much ladies you are all so lovely & supportive :hugs:.. I have deleted all the people that would have stuff wrote about it. Im feeling much better today. I guess grief can strike at any time without warning and hit me yesterday. xx

We are always here for you my darling, massive :hugs: on the way to you

xxx

:hugs: I can't imagine what that would feel like. Im so sorry. Remember all the cuddles you did have and smile :)

Just wanted to send h
ugs to you, can't imagine how you must feel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back