My Appetite is GROWING!!!!!!

Julia

Reaction score
Hi Girls,

I can't seem to stop eatting, although I am trying to stop myself. I am having my main meals and then picking throughout the day at anything and everything: dipping my finger into Nutella every so often, eating Cadbury fingers when I pass the cupboard, eating ice-cream in big spoonfuls from the container, even eating icing sugar etc etc etc!! THIS IS NOT ME!! WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME????? ARGGGGHHHHHH!!! Never touch junk food normally!!

Also can't stop eating cherries - and they cost a fortune!!! I paid £6 for two punnets the other day because I was desperate! (Don't mind this craving cos atleast it is healthy and stops constipation!!).

Anyone else the same??

Julia xxxx

Hell yeah!!! My Mum always says she reckons my bump is very deceiving and 90% of the size is my stomach :lol:

I eat SOOOO much. It's like I'm always hungry. I'm never full and could always make room for a packet of crisps or something lol!

I eat VERY well anyway (greedy lol) but I'm just scoffing constantly. In fact, I've just finished my 2nd packet of Skips straight after the 1st!

I went through a stage of eating REALLY healthily because I fancied fruit and veg all the time, but now it's anything & everything I walk past in a shop - it's just getting chucked in the basket without a second thought! :shock:

I bet my stretch marks are because of the food in my belly, not the baby!! xx

I've turned mega hungry this week, maybe our bodies are storing energy for something imminent... no idea what of course :lol:

I reckon you're right Nicky!

Funny thing is, when reading birth stories, I dread the bit where they say "I didn't pack enough food" :rotfl: I think "oh crap.. Best get some food in!" lol

Oh, something which stuck out like a sore thumb in mandspice's birth story was that her OH went to the chicken place 3 times :rotfl: I was dribbling at that point... lol xx

Thanks for your replies!

O.M.G Dannii, you are there! 40 Weeks and a day!! I bet you can't wait to meet your little one!! If I was at 40 weeks, I would eat everything - including household appliances!! You lucky girl xxxxx

Good luck!! Let us know the instant anything starts!

Julia xxxx

Yep!! :cheer: No more pressure awaiting the due date! It's passed now so all my neighbours and relatives have backed off :lol: :dance:

I've eaten loads more this morning btw... Toast, crisps, bit of choc, biscuits! :oops: I'm going to have to stock up on fruit & veg when baby is here! x

ok so its not just me...I have literally been eating every hour. I am not bothering with what is healthy and what isnt, whatever I can grab that takes my fancy = in my mouth. Its not as if I am using any excess energy either, I am doing the opposite, I eat, sit and watch tv, eat some more, lie down, eat some more and start looking at what is left in the fridge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back