My amazing new tattoo :)

DanDecMum

Reaction score
So I got my tattoo done last night :dance::dance: It took 2 hours :shock:

I will explain what it means beacuse people looking at it will just see a few leaves and scrolls.

So the ivy down my side represents my kids, I was looking for something fun but also something that would look good, so the reason I picked Ivy was because of how fast it grows (just like kids) how wild it is (just like kids ) and how quickly it can take over things (just like kids) !! lol That is my new one that I got last night :dance:
It is connected to my back tattoo which represents my OH (his name) and a little quote that tells about how my OH made me the person I am today :) the other quote is just there to remind us to live each day as if it where our last, enjoy ourselves and have fun.

So now that it is one "BIG" tattoo it represents my little family and reminds us to have fun :)

so here it is :dance::dance:

this is the side view

005-30.jpg

and this is the back to show how it is connected to my other one :)

006-31.jpg

I LOVE it hun :yay: Did it hurt?

It did hurt a little but not as much as I was expecting, the one on my back hurt more on the spine bits. I keep looking at it and thinking now the right hand side looks a bit bare !!! lol

It did hurt a little but not as much as I was expecting, the one on my back hurt more on the spine bits. I keep looking at it and thinking now the right hand side looks a bit bare !!! lol

I was going to ask if you were going to get the other side to match! I'm all for symmetry when it comes to tats :)

I HATED getting my ribcage done, well done :)

Very nice, good job you've got a fab figure and can show it off with glee :)

very nice... bet you can't wait to get another now! x

i LOVE it :yay: i'm a wimp so i only get ickle tats lol xx

Looks fab! I love it.....Makes me want to go out and get another one done soon

Donna xx

I love it! Can't wait to get my next one - after bubba is born of course! :yay:

Love it! I'm so jealous, was going to get another one done for valentines day but obviously couldn't because bubs made an appearance! Roll on next feb!

Everyone that is saying I was really brave, it wasnt that sore really. The one on my back was why worse, I actually had tears in my eyes when he was doing my back one, but with this one it was fine, it did sting a little when he was doing the colour but thats all. :) x

1. Looks great!
2.your a brave one lol
3. Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww and 2 hours ouch!!x

Looks fabulous - much braver than me (I may add to mine at some point but I'll stick with my back tattoo for the time being...it's positively teeny in comparison)
Love those ivy leaves! :love:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back