My 1st Preggers Paddy!

nickilubs

Reaction score
:D Yay I had my first ever proper pregnancy paddy today! Haha I was sat on the sofa this morning and OH had got a couple messages on his youtube from some girls ones just trying it on. And I burst out crying haha I couldn't believe it because normally I wouldn't care or I would but I wouldn't say anything.

But ohhh no this morning two messages from pretty skinny un-pregnant young lady's and there was me "You will never stay I'm gonna be all fat and ugly and theres girls like that messaging you and ahhhhh" Hehe so I got plenty of hugs and he said he would love me because I wont be fat I will be making a life and thats the most beautiful thing in the world. I still been tearful all day but not feeling bad now.

Hows everyone else feeling?

Aww bless you babe!!! :hug:

Well, I have heard that there is something in a male brain that attracts them to pregnant women... Especially men to their pg partners!

Trust him though, you are gorgeous and he loves you and you've done somethng together that he (nor you) have done with anyone else!

:hug: xxx

"Preggers Paddy" lol :rotfl:
Aaawwwww bless you, have some of these :hug: :hug: :hug:
I'm actually much better now, was a crying freak in the eraly days :shock: It's all good, we should always be the centre of attention :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back