must be Friday 13th!

treeze

Reaction score
i wasn't sure if i have to re-post a new thread as i already put this in an old thread i started a few days ago but anyway:

Morning... so it must be friday 13th because this morning the :witch: finally put in an appearance! I reckon thats what the light brown tiny discharge meant yesterday...

oh well.. a new month and i have my ovulation kits to try this month - I got them from a site recomended by a friend called access diagnostics and they are called "advanced LH". It says on the instructions to start using them on a particular day depending on what your normal cycle is. Well as i have a random cycle i think i will go by the shortest cycle i have had this year (24 days) which i think means i will start using the OV tests on CD7. I am guessing from looking on here that 2 lines might appear straight away but i should wait until the 2nd line is as dark as or equal to the control line... just wondered if anyone has any advice on this.

well i am staying positive :) and at least i didn't waste my money on the ovulation kits as i will def give them a go this month!!!!

Aww, sorry about that :-(

Keep us updated about the OPK thing. My AF is not due till next sunday, and even though i tried everything I could, around the time I think I ovulated, I am just basically guessing at dates,lol! For some reason, im not feeling particulary positive this month, so next month, I think I will start using OPK's as well.
Good luck for next month xxxxx

Im so sorry she appeared this month......cow that she is!!!
I swear that Mother Nature has got to be a man because if she was a woman she would not put us through all this rubbish!!!
Keep trying and chin up!!
xx

i got the witch today too - Friday the 13th is truely living up to its name!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back