mussshrooom!!!!!!!!!!

littlepip

Reaction score
IM GONNA GO NUTS IF I DONT EAT A BREADED MUSHROOM SOOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

I may even cry if i dont get one soon!!!!!!

oooh I could just eat some raw mushrooms now....

:think: :think: maybe it's time to get dressed and head out for some

YOUR NOT HELPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol Ok seriously would i look stupid goin to the hungry horse on my own and orderin a diet coke and a side order of BREADED MUSHROOMS?!?!?!?!

:rotfl: :rotfl: i can jst imagine u sitting there munching out on mushrooms lool sorry cant help it hehehe

if u want dem dat bad dnt worry wat anyone tinks and that ppl r starrin at u go get ur mushrooms :)

and bring me bk sum diet coke :rotfl:

Brie on toast... :sleep: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm seriously going to get some this week... I don't care about the whole listeria thing because I've come to the conclusion that by the time I get the brie, eat it and contract listeria I would have gone into labour already.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

lol Right im gonna go get some i think!! as soon as it stops raining. i dont wanna get my hair wet walking the 5 metres from the house to the car!!!

Squiglet said:
I don't care about the whole listeria thing because I've come to the conclusion that by the time I get the brie, eat it and contract listeria I would have gone into labour already.. :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I wouldnt be so sure!! :wink:

I just made a sausage butty on a big bloomer bap with fried mushrooms, onions and brown sauce....

It was bloomin gorgeous.

YUM!

I hate mushrooms but love the smell of fried mushrooms, it's odd.

Go order some :D I would LOL

If I want a side order of anything I'll just have it - I don't care, that's what they get paid for, make them work for it :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back