mushy pea poo

l_maclean

Reaction score
Just had rather explosive nappy from Geogria - just as visitors arrived :wall2:

And it was exactly like mushy peas - have noticed that the last few dirty nappies are thicker than normal if that makes sense.

Anyone know if the gaviscon could be causing this - or is it just normal.

xxx

Aww bless. I just had the exact same issue lol! Just as I was about to eat my tea too! Talk about off putting!

Do you bf or ff? If ff, what formula is she on?

x

its kinda hard to tell from the pics - i dont think it was quite as green as tylers, but not far off i guess. #

she has been kinda funny with feeding the last couple of days - not really latching on right - even with my shields - more kinda bouncing around.

shes been fine in herself though - in fact has been really awake and alert most of the day, although we have had some "sore" crying - but shes falling asleep on me now, but wakes in her crib - but happily for a while iykwim. xxxx

Aww bless. I just had the exact same issue lol! Just as I was about to eat my tea too! Talk about off putting!

Do you bf or ff? If ff, what formula is she on?

x

shes bf, but we just started on gaviscon on saturday. xxx

I am led to believe green poop can mean upset tummies, from wind etc. Harlow's have been mushy pea green but the HV told me its ok as the "comfort" formula and colief I give her makes it green. Perhaps the gaviscon has the same effect? I am not 100% sure with BF though. x

With bring it can be too much foremilk, not enough foremilk (talk about confusing or as Louize said wind. Both my HV and doctor were totally not bothered when I asked them but was recommended infocol as Tyler struggles with his morning poo and he have maybe 1 or 2 green poos as a posed to most of them

Thanks. will keep an eye on it - we're already using infacol cos she has been quite wndy and can find it difficult. Fingers crossed she feeds a bit better tomorrrow.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back