Mums with more then 1

becks20

Reaction score
I was wondering what weeks did you have your little ones? and did 2nd ones come earlier or later?

My daughter was 1 week late born at 41weeks exactly! Just wondering what my chances are of having little man before my due date :) x

I was induced both times, with my daughter at 39+3 and with twins at 35+2, if i wasn't induced i think i'd go overdue even with twins :)

first was born at 42+4
second was born at 42+1
third was born at 41+3

Number 1 42 + 2 and induced
number 2 41 + 3 and came after a sweep
number 3 37 + 5 and induced due to waters breaking and no labour starting within 3 days :O

Sam was 11 days late by hospital dates and 5 days late by mine. I had to be induced with Toby and he was 2 weeks late x

I cant be much help but wanted to add :)

First was 40+1 but i used castor oil to start labour, so no idea how late she would have been, if i could turn back the clock and wait i so would.
Second was 11 days early but elective c-section as 1st ended in a emergency section.

1st 1 week early 39wk
2nd due date baby 40wk

Last edited:
both my boys came at exactly the same time 39+4weeks :)

My first was natural.
My second was due to be born by section at 39+5 but he decided to make an early entrance at 39+4 by emergency section :)

I keep wondering this! Lacey was born 2days late so I'm hoping this one comes early!

Mine were a month minus like a day late so 43+6 and ended up with emergency section :shock: and my second labour started on due date but was drawn out n had him three days later x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My first was 10 days over and induced. #2 was 2 days after her EDD (spontaneous labour) and #3 was 3 days after but interestingly both 2 and 3 were on time by my dates and the EDDs were by the scans....

Both mine were spot on 6 weeks prem, so never got to the normal stages of late pregnancy.

K was 10 days late, although i went into labour the day before! and E was bang on time!!

Iv got a feeling Little mans gonna be here this weekend if not then on his due date. But still got another feeling hes gonna be late lol x

both mine where 40+5 so would be shocked if this one comes early, but will be mad if I go more then five days over due lol. My mum laughs at me cos I tell ppl im due 22nd sept but I go 5 days over due she keeps telling me i could go ether way this time she wouldnt just sick with that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back