• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

mummys who work full time

lisanat

Reaction score
Hi,
Just wondering how you find leaving your LO as Im going to lose my lovely little part time job at the beginning of next year due to the branch I work in closing. So I am using it as a point to go back to work full time. 'm just so worried about living Rhys. I think he'll forget Im his mummy and think Im abandoning him. I am looking forward to going back to work as I do miss it, but im worried about leaving Rhys too even though he will be with his nanny or his Dad in the school holidays .so I know he will be happy.I sound really neurotic dont I. Also what hours do you work as I would be doing about 40 a week.
Thanks
Lisa
xxx

I work 5 and half days a week. I found it hard at first, but I enjoy it now & as soon as I get in to collect him he rushes up to me for a cuddle and a kiss :D I definately look forward to that cuddle and kiss everyday

Hi,
Just wondering how you find leaving your LO as Im going to lose my lovely little part time job at the beginning of next year due to the branch I work in closing. So I am using it as a point to go back to work full time. 'm just so worried about living Rhys. I think he'll forget Im his mummy and think Im abandoning him. I am looking forward to going back to work as I do miss it, but im worried about leaving Rhys too even though he will be with his nanny or his Dad in the school holidays .so I know he will be happy.I sound really neurotic dont I. Also what hours do you work as I would be doing about 40 a week.
Thanks
Lisa
xxx

I work 5 and half days a week. I found it hard at first, but I enjoy it now & as soon as I get in to collect him he rushes up to me for a cuddle and a kiss :D I definately look forward to that cuddle and kiss everyday

I work full time and it was easier thatn I expected to be honest. My mum has her 2.5 days, OH mum half a day and 2 days nursery. She seems so happy and excited when I drop her off each day, and I adore picking her up, she crawls frantically to me, and I get a HUGE hug!!

It gets to 4pm each day, and I get butterflies in my tummy coz I know I will be seeing her soon :lol:

I love my job, and I feel like I have got a happy balance

Godd luck :hug:

thank you. I am looking forward to working full time again but dont want to leave rhys. Like you both say the big cuddle and kiss is what gets you through the day. Youve made me feel better about it thanks xxx

:hug: :hug: Bless you.

Its hard some days but you can deal with it knowing your little man will be there to make it all better with a big smooch at 5pm...

I have driven to work in tears many days after dropping her off, she doesnt even give me a backward glance anymore as she loves being with my mum and her nursery friends!!

It makes weekends so precious xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back