Back to work tomorrow :(

Tina & Gabs

Reaction score
I can't believe I am back to work tomorrow :(
I will be doing 3 days in the office and 1 at home.

I am so worried about leaving Gabriella. Luckily Daddy will be having her this week. Eventually (when we move) she will be in nursery 1 day a week and DH & I will look after her between us the rest of the time.

It is going to feel so weird leaving her though. I am worried she is going to feel like I am abandoning her as she is used to me being there all the time :(

I suppose it is just one if those things that needs to be done.

Wish me luck girls :hug:

Good luck hunny :hug:

I have another 4 weeks before I go back full time and I am already weepy at the thought. I cant imagine not spending all my time with Ruby, she is my little buddy and we have so much fun!! Mum is looking after her 3 days and nursery 2 days so she will have loads of fun with her nanny/new friends but it still heart breaking leaving them :cry:

My sis went back last week, she was dreading it, but she and baby have soon settled into a routine.

Thinking of you :hug: xxxx

awww good luck Tina, it must be awful to have to go back. but Gabriella will definatley gain from new experiences & you will have quality time together still.

dont really know what to add! good luck & im sure Gabriella will be fine. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww thanks Ladies :hug:

I know it will be good for us all and I am so lucky to have spent 8 months constantly with her.

Zoe, enjoy your 4 weeks hun, I hope it goes nice and slowly for you :hug:

Good Luck hun, I know what you mean, it's hard leaving them after so long! I'm sure Gabriella will be fine and you will enjoy other peoples company rather than baby chat lol :lol:

Princess_Puddles said:
Good Luck hun, I know what you mean, it's hard leaving them after so long! I'm sure Gabriella will be fine and you will enjoy other peoples company rather than baby chat lol :lol:

I know I've said it already but good luck for tomorrow sweetie :hug: Gabs will be fine with her daddy and you'll both soon get used to it. Ollie doesn't bat an eyelid anymore when I go to work but gets so excited to see me when I pick him up - makes it all worthwhile :D

Ah good luck. Im going back to work w/c 16th July.

Im quite looking forward to going back to be me again - only working 2 days per week though.

Aww good luck hun :hug: :hug:
It must be so hard but I'm sure it will be a lovely feeling to get home to her! :hug:

Thanks everyone :hug:

It wasn't too bad actually. Gabs enjoyed spending time with her daddy and it was just fantastic coming home to her and her beautiful big smile, made it all worthwhile. :D

Good luck to everyone returning to work soon :hug:

Ah excellent, glad you were/are ok.

4 weeks til I go back now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic