• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Mummy is off duty!! And has a question about teething...

CorrieFan

Reaction score
Am sitting here with my lovely glass of red having put my gorgeous little girl to bed. Such a good feeling :lol:

I'm not sure whether she's teething or not. She has been very dribbly for the last week or so and has rosy cheeks most of the time and has cried a bit more than usual. But most importantly I can SEE two little bottom front teeth just below her gums. Does this mean they are nearly out? Or have they always been there but I just haven't noticed them? She is three months old today and I wasn't expecting to see any pegs for another couple of months or so...

yeah sounds like she is teething to me my lil boy has been teething from 2 months and his first tooth only made a apperance at 5 months but my other sons first tooth didnt come til 10 months so every baby is different some early some late and some just right i would say from my experience your babs is def teething :D

Galen had this and nothing actually popped out till 3 months later. Now he has 2 teeth right through and two top ones threatening to pop out.

You might find nothing more happens for a while or they may appear soon. Never can tell till they come through :lol:

Wow really! Those two teeth could just sit there under the gums for another three months maybe! Part of me is relieved that my baby girl isn't growing up too quickly (I love that gummy smile :D ) and part of me is dreading three months of peggy pain. I've already given her calpol today - maybe i was too quick with that? Thing is, she can't relieve her own pain yet by putting things in her mouth.

My Lo started teething at 11 weeks (where we could see the white lines under the gums) they appeared at 12 weeks...i didn't expect it either and had the same problem where she couldn't lift teething toys to her mouth ...lucilky it wasn't too bad.
good lick
:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back