mummy 21

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassi

Reaction score
For all those confused i think i have worked it out, remember all the banned members that came back for the other very long post "im unhappy" that is now locked, well that post was made on november 8th, when mummy 21 joined, so i think if im right mummy 21 is one of the old banned members :)

Hence her replying to the latter thread about marylou talking about willows loss which was a long time ago..

Hope this clears a few things up for people?

cas xx

Good detective work hunni :wink:
Why cant these members in question speak up and defend themselves :think: I think we all need an explanation of some sort.

I beileve mummy 21 as of tonight no longer has accsess?

I dont know.. they joined Nov 8th when the 'im unhappy' thread started.
Im so confused in all this. I think its 3 different issues here.
Mummy21 obviously an old member..fine..thats sorted,
Willow, mary_lou and bubbleB still in question. If their IP addresses are the same etc etc but its now seen to be common...does that mean they are the same person after all? Been reading back and that dani20052000... whatever was a pure fake..do we have evidence on these other members at all?

Marylou stole photos of princess puddles bump and there is also other evidence to show she is definatly a fake.

Willow used to claim to visit marylou, once when she was in hospital with one of her kids, which proves willow is a fake.

Bubbleb im not sure what the evidence is here?

C'mon guys do we really need another thread on this?

We do go on more than just ips, PLUS the fact that when we pmed the people in question they read the pms but did not reply to clear their names.

I will be locking this thread, I'm sure we don't need anymore paranoia on the forum tonight.

If anyone has any further questions PLEASE us the PM function.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back