mum2bclaire ***update 3***

chezzabell

Reaction score
Just recieved a text from claire, she has been in hopsital since yesterday morning coz of bleeding, has been on the monitor and baby's HB is 176-198 which means baby is stressed :(

Claire is having a scan tommrrow and maybe steriod injections as they may induce her. Claire has to stay on complete bedrest :(

I will let u know more when i do :hug:

Fingers crossed everything is ok for claire and her baby

thinking of u babe :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I hope she is okie, I was only speaking to her the other day online :(
Sending her a million positive vibes :hug:
At 35 weeks the baby stands a fantastic chance of being born fit and healthy, and should even do well without the steroids.
Can you please send her my love. I really feel for people facing having a premmie :(

Oh dear! hopefully they will deliver early as its ok to have them born this early and do ok breathing by themselves!
Sending luck and chill out baby vibes! :hug: :hug: :pray:

Aww, hun, hope everything is okay. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for letting us know Sophie.

claire has had her 1st lot of steriods and babys HB has dropped but baby is still stressed, having another scan in morning and will decide then weather or not to induce labour.

thinking of u hun :hug: :hug: x :hug: xx :hug: xx :hug: :hug: :hug:

Thanks for keeping us updated hun.

Im glad babys heartrate has gone down a bit at least.

Send her my love will you.

Hope things go well for her and LO.

Keep us updated please Sophie.

Sending loads of :hug:

Sorry to hear that you are in hospital Claire, hope that LO settles down for you tonight and that the scan in the morning brings more positive. Keep us updated Sophie!!

What a worry :shock: Hope everything is going ok hun and thanks for letting us know. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Np ladies

promise to update when i know more

thinking of u claire :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Just recived an update from claire, she had a scan today and baby is fine good weight too baby is 7lb 2 so if they had induced her everything would of been fine :D

Baby's Hb is coming down and hopefully claire will be out tomorrow they dont think they are going to induce her, so hopefully claire will be back online tomorrow :D :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Great news :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back