• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Msg for Petchy

lisa31

Reaction score
Hi Petchy

Just wondering how the solids were coming on with Reuben?

L x

hi lisa,

it's going GREAT! he loves his food, gets excited at the sight of the bowl and spoon now and starts waving his arms with a grin on his face!! he gets really impatient beween mouthfuls and cries when the food is all gone! so when he's finished his food, i "plug him in" to the boobie asap! i started giving both boobies first followed by food, but have realised it's better to save one boobie for afters! :lol: he doesn't really make a mess either, apart from shoving his hand in his mouth at times. i expected him to spit most of it out the first few times, but no...

he's eaten everything i've given him so far, apart from avocado which he wasn't keen on! should have seen his funny facial expression... priceless!

how's his girlfriend? :wink:

i have printed some photos an have a spare copy from the day you and claire were here if you want one! we must meet up again soon!

Heidi is fine! apart from being a real wriggley bum and rolling over all the time! I can leave her for a minute at the momment!

So glad Reuben is coming on. It just shows how different everyones babies are. I saw you had put in my post about Rueben had only rolled over once - yet Heidi is at it all time! But on the other hand unlike Reuben she is nowhere near ready for solids (I can just tell she isnt ready) - she doesnt even drink all her bottles - she's still only drinking 5-6 ounces. :shock:

Little monkeys!

L x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back