Mrs_tommo22 has had her baby girl.. updated page 3

:cheer: :cheer: Wow i just popped on to see if anyone had gone into labour hope your holding your baby girl soon :hug:

you beat me to it..! wow, good luck to you, hope you're holding your little one soon chick x :cheer:

Had a text from sarah, she had a bath etc got herself up to the hospital.. was examined etc and got told she was still only 1cm dilated! they gave her the option to stay or go home so shes gone home, she said it could be a long labour because she had a long labour with stephen.. she is going to keep active in the hope it brings on more powerful contractions.. bless her looks like its gonna be a long night! :hug: :hug:

awwww wel at least things are progressing hun :hug:

Hope things move along quickly :cheer:

aww well done cant wait to see pics and to hear your finally in labor for real :)

mine was quick contractions for days but it really started on fri. will explain mine tho in a thread :)

OOOh, this is so exciting!!

Come on Mrs T, you go girl!! :hug:

Piglet xx

at least shes getting somewhere,
hope things progress alot during the night
and when i reas tomorrow i expect there to be a baby ^_^

hehehe :hug: :hug: :hug:

i have 5 weeks to wait lol

got a text from sarah at 02.20 an she was still at home, up and about due to the pains..bless her.. :hug:

Sarah got to the hospital at 4 am and just used gas and air and baby Imogen Dakota Thompson was born at 04.45am weighing in at 6lbs 9 oz's.. and she has loads of dark hair...

well done and masive congratulations to sarah and mr tommo and stephen ..

cant wait to see a pic now :cheer:

Yay!!!! :cheer:

Congratulation Mrs T and welcome baby girl Imogen!!! :hug:

How exciting!! :clap:

Congratulations :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I love the name Imogen :D

Congratulations Mrs T. Can't wait to see some pics of your gorgeous girl. Well Done :hug: :hug: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back