mrs_tommo....

NooNoo

Reaction score
I hope you havent forgot that my birthday is coming up and i expect a little pink bundle on the day!!

You have 9 days tomorrow :dance: :dance:

Anyone else fancy making my special birthday evan more special..

And how honoured would your LO's be to share a birthday with me :moon:
(onli playing)

:cheer: :cheer:

Am trying my hardest for you babes! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Im swallowing rasperrry leaf pills at a alarming rate so if anyone has any ideas im open to them.

I'll give it a go princess_h tho not sure what colour bundle I've got :) Doing my plaster belly cast tonight but after that I'll be munchin the pineapple :)

Pinea[[le has been barred from the house as my MIL cant stand the stuff!

That's unlucky...

Next suggestion... sex...? :) Or birthing ball... though if you're the same as me, sex is nigh-on impossible at the moment :(

Well i was up for a session last night sorry tmi! but I can feel the baby putting lots of pressure on downstairs and I didnt really want too after that LOL!

Im guna do some more bouncing on the ball, not balls lol! and try some bumping down the steps in the garden.

not sure if they let me go till 9th aug lolu never know tho :p

my dad wants baby out on aug 14th cause thats when his is :shock:

Let me get that right? your dad is having a baby too?meaning youl have a new brother or sister just days after sophias birth LMAO!

14th is the day i go for my last antenatal check!Thats if i make it till then

i think she may of meant his bday hehe

yayyyyyyyyyy come on girls and i dont care what colour bundle i have as long as I get 1 or 2 (or evan 3 :cheer: )

:D

mrs_tommo22 said:
Let me get that right? your dad is having a baby too?meaning youl have a new brother or sister just days after sophias birth LMAO!

14th is the day i go for my last antenatal check!Thats if i make it till then

:rotfl:

meant his bday is the 14th aug :p

he has a cold now and says my babys not allowed to come out till 14th :shock: hey on my notes on first one where your details is it says edd 2nd aug but at the back where they put the lil pieces of paper with stuff on its printed there and says 10th aug. we didnt have no dates so they was going on size of baby for the dating scan so im not sure if im due tomorrow now or the 10th.only date my oh said was end of oct.

The only date I gave for date of last period was "beginning of November" and my EDD is the 14th Aug.

My last lmp was the 2nd of november and im 100% convinced because its all charted! and even have the date written down when i had a slight implantation bleed. I know im a week ahead of my dates! and im guna do another ticker and add it in case i really am 39+1 instead of 38+1

OMG what are the chances that the baby was just a little bit ickle at the scan? I mean im 100% certain of my dates :shock:

well whichever date you do have babes.. you only have a maximum of 4 weeks to go before you have lo... hope its not the 4 weeks, really hoping you will give birth in i say 10 days time and she will be here.. how about that for a guess and being 8lb 7 oz's.. hey wonder if i be right :wink:

***4 days girls***

full concentration now hehe :twisted:

I dont think she will be here in all honestly, shes too comfy....and i have hgad no signs yet at all.

mine should be tomorrow or weds :)

I keep talking to my bump but she is too happy in there. I kept myself busy yesterday and attempted to run around the garden to see if that did anything and nothing.
Having overdue babies seems to be the trend on here at the moment so i have resigned myself to the fact she may be overdue.Oh well.

**puts a cup to mrs_tommo's tummy**

"BABBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBA come onnnnn..you know you want to :lol: :lol: "

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111