mrs tommo?

lisa&alex

Reaction score
just wondering how much weight you have lost? you look like you have lost loads from ur avatar, are you still doing the cambridge diet? sooo many questions..is it easy? how much has it cost so far?

Omg a thread.....for me??? :cheer:

I have recently stopped it lisa and have lost nearly 2 stone in under 10 weeks, fantastic. Gone from 16.13 to 15.3 :cheer: i paid around 35 quid a week for it but thats your total food allowence though and was actually spending less in total on my CD diet and the normal shopping then i used too.

It isnt easy, depends on your will power - it has to be bloody good!

The diet consists of shakes, soups and porridge, tetra bars (meal bars) and ready make tetras which are like mini shakes. You can choose what you like from it. Providing you stick with it and have no cheats you can lose a huge amount of weight in a short time as the sole source programme is a ketosis diet which burns body fat fast combined with drinking huge amounts of water. And you feel great and like you have loads of energy when in ketosis.

Fab diet and i only stopped cos i am starting driving lessons and cant afford both! though if i could id still be doing it!

Check the website out. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back