Moving over?......Please God NOOOOOOO!

HoneyBees

Reaction score
Hi All

I've only posted a handful of times on here but i really need to vent as hubby doesn't understand and no-one knows we're trying!

Got married last July and started TTC straight away.
Every month AF arrives it's like 'well thats another month we can save more cash'!
Well, May was cycle 11 and yet again AF arrived. I felt soooo different last month I was truly gutted.
So, I gave in and after almost a year purchased OPKs and conceive plus for cycle 12 (this month).
I have a 28 day cycle, ov'd on CD 12 so all normal.
Currently 7DPO and am sick at the thought of moving into the 'long term trying' bracket. Only just over a week to wait so really hoping the OPKs and the C+ helped!
I'm trying to stay on the 'positive thinking' track. It took my sister 12 months to get preggers so FX it's the same for me!

I feel like i'm going crazy this month!

AAArrrrggghhhhhh!

I know it's so hard sometimes, men just don't see to get it! Every time I get af my heart totally sinks. I dont think men feel the urgency about it that we do. They also don't get af! Chin up though Hun, I know it's hard but you'll get there eventually. In the meantime you can always vent on here xx

Absolutely, feel free to vent any time. It seems that the more you want a baby the harder it is to conceive. I always thought that when I was ready I would fall pregnant that very month but it's not that easy. Started to think there was something wrong with me until I came on here and saw that it's perfectly normal to take some time, the opk's should help, i've just started using them and already realised that we were BDing at the wrong time every month, just on the tail end of my OV so no wonder its taking so long!! Fingers crossed we will get there soon xxxxxx

Hiya, I have been ttc since May 2011 and I am still hear! Were you on the pill or anything? Have you been to the docs for any tests? Good luck x

Me too been ttc since may 2011 and im still trying!!

Really thought i was last cycle so when af arrived last mon i was really gutted and my hubby is great but just doesnt get how hard it hit me. So nice to chat to people who understand.

Michelle. x

Been TTC since feb 2010 so I feel your anguish at seeing af every month. That evil witch!! Started using the opk's properly this month too so feeling more hopeful but will also not be surprised if she rears her ugly head again in a couple of weeks! Grrr.... Totally agree that the more you want it the harder it seems. My mate has always been anti-kids, has really bizarre periods (2 or 3 a year!) and had unprotected sex twice and got pregnant. She is now 5 months and really happy but it does make you think 'when will it be my turn?!' xx

I feel your pain hun, we've been trying since April 2010 & have yet to get a sticky bean, oh how I long for the days when I only ever wanted 1 lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back