moving house :D

melanieyeah

Reaction score
hey guys, im back again lol. Im moving house on the 16th of june to my new flat with my fella. the flat is HUUUGE, massive and has a cellar. the average price for renting flats in redditch is about £400 for a one bedroom, which mine is but its so big you would not believe.. anyway.. the rent will be £600 including gas, electric, water AND council tax. is that good or not, i mean considering council tax will be around £100 anyway, gas electric and water combined would be around £100.. i wouldnt have to worry about sorting the bills out each month as my landlord would sort it, I just wanted to know if you think its a good deal. it means £300 a month each for me and O/H and thats that. then food obviously lol
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :D love melly

Sounds like a bargain compared to what I was paying to live in London! My rent alone was £350!! Plus it was pokey and really noisy with a pub over the road! Enjoy your new pad, sounds fab :D

Sounds lush, I wish my rent included the bills, im so broke after ive paied them.

Ave fun love! Sounds like ur really happy about it... hope the move goes well

((hugs)) :D

Melanie why are you no longer ttc if you dont mind me asking? :wink:

Good to see you back hun, and nice to see you have a new bloke xx

I am not sure about the rent, i was paying £550 a month for a 3 bedroom house with garden etc. BUT all areas are different.

Good luck hun :wink: You seem to have found someone who cares and who you can settle with. :dance:

hi guys, been with my guy for 5 months now so its too soon to ttc :) the £600 rent includes all bills, gas elec water and concil tax, my mom is rentin a 3 bed house for £495 but not incl bills. inc bills she'd be paying over £800 a month xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx thanks guy lovely to be back xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

my god i wish rent was that cheap round here!

i am in a 2 bedroom flat on the 15th floor of a tower block and the place is falling apart and it costs me £400 a month, which is bloody cheap for round here! a 3 bed house your looking in the region of 900-1200 a month :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back