• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

movements

masonowen

Reaction score
Hi girls, just wondering if it,s normal to have a quiet period about now. Baby was very active last week and I,ve noticed she,s been moving a lot less these past few days. My bump has gone soft to, so I,m guessing she,s moved, but I can't help worrying.

Movements are a minefield for me! I obsess over them, have had lively periods and quiet periods where I've worried. Think I had a quiet day or two around 32 weeks which resulted in a growth spurt. When I'm worried I tend to spend a bit of time just watching my bump as sometimes what feels like a very slight movement is actually quite a large movement when you see it. x

Mine are more slow movements now where he moves his foot or arm from one place to another lol :) looks like an alien.

I am hoping he drops soon cos he is hoofing up organs again lol.

Movements are sporadic at the moment, he is having a quiet day, around the time you are he stopped for 2 days and freaked me out completely, went to get him monitored and he kept kicking the heartbeat monitor lol :)

If your really worried call the midwives they will tell yoiu what to do :) xxx

Thanks girls. Seems like little miss is back on the move again. These babies sure like to scare their mummies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qwertyuiop33
Back