Movements

Sully2012

Reaction score
When did you start feeling movements? I am 22 weeks and can still only feel flutters, I have an anterior placenta so was wondering if that can stop me feeling the baby? I am 8 stone so its not like I have a belly to start off with, just worrying in case something is wrong. On my scan the baby was moving so much yet couldn't feel it then either x

Ye I've heard anterior placenta can really delay you feeling movements so I wouldn't worry at all :) they told me at my scan I have anterior placenta and movements are only getting strong this week but I guess it depends on exact position. Once the baby gets bigger I'm sure you will feel more movements :)

Iv got Anterior too and still dont feel that much movement, But when I listen on my doppler I can hear her moving loads but just cant feel it yet, When I do feel anything it is right low down under the planenta I guess :)

Im sure all is well with your LO hun

ive got the same, ive just this week started to feel lurches in my tum which are like going over a hill or bump in the car fast.

I've also heard that anterior placentas make a difference in feeling movement. Also, generally speaking, women will feel movement later with their first (I think because of stronger tummy muscles).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back