movements during 2nd+ pregnancies??

Cyprus08

Reaction score
I know that there have been a few threads lately regarding movements and that during your 1st pregnancy it can take a while to recognise them, the thing is I'm actually on my 3rd pregnancy and have felt absolutely nothing! I remember last time feeling movements from about 16 weeks and was hoping to have have felt something by now, spent hours prodding and poking but nothing :sad:

I know a few ladies have mentioned anterior placentas cushioning movement but I really thought that even if that was the case, with this being my 3rd time around I'd recognise something, even if it was just a bit of pressure??

Sorry if this seems like a repetitive thread but have any other ladies expecting their 2nd+ babies experienced movements much later on than during previous pregnancies.

Thankyou for your help, as always xxx

This is my 5th baby and I do have an anterior placenta.
I started feeling little flicks about 3 weeks ago, they are getting stronger but still not kicks as I remember them.
Feels completely different this time and the movements feel really weak xx

thankyou for your reply Cosmic, that makes me feel alot better. I have my next scan a week tomorrow so guess I'll find out then what position things are in. I'm too impatient for my own good lol xx

Hi this is also my 3rd pregnancy and i have only just started to feel the fluttery feeling low in my belly and im 21 weeks. At my 20 week scan the baby didnt keep still but couldnt feel anything. I like to think that i have strong stomach muscles lol.xx

This is my 6th and it has felt very different this time round from the others but to be honest with you they're all different in different ways so it's all 'normal' really . I felt the early 'something kindof' movements at 13/14 weeks and then almost nothing 'til about 17 weeks then I would have the random odd pokes then I discovered at about 19/20 weeks bubs was having a regular disco nights during the night while I was sleeping .
Movements also can feel different if bubs is in strange positions and of course that's more likely with 2nd ,3rd or more as there's alot more room for them to move about in .
Don't worry I'm sure all is fine as you will see at your scan .Good luck xx

thankyou all so much for your replies - feeling much better about it now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back