Movement questions

Funkylady

Reaction score
Hi there,

I'm 18 weeks along now and think Ive been feeling my baby moving for about a week now, on and off. Like little nudges here and there, it sometimes feels like those little uncontrollable twitches you get in your eyelids or skin sometimes. Does this sound like the baby...

only thing is... the feelings have been quite low in my abdomen. I do have a bump, but the movement seems to be happening in the lower part of my bump, sometimes even lower.

It doesn't feel like gas, I have managed to distinguish between the two now.

What do you all think and where did you feel your first movements?

xxx

:cheer: a great feeling isnt it when you feel baby move for the 1st time..

I still get very low kicks, in my cervix feels like the baby is trying to kick his way out sometimes... :rotfl:

Your only 18 weeks so baby is still quite small so i wouldnt worry about where he/she is kicking, it will move up soon, hard hooves under the ribs ouch, :hug:

sunshinestars said:
:cheer: a great feeling isnt it when you feel baby move for the 1st time..

I still get very low kicks, in my cervix feels like the baby is trying to kick his way out sometimes... :rotfl:

Me too, I've felt movements from between the pubic area to the belly button area.

I always feel the kicks low down too. At first I was worried because I thought she should have been higher but she's definatly in the right place.

The uncontrollable twitches you mention are exactly how my friend described the sensation to me before I could feel anything, so it definately sounds like you're feeling the baby!
For me it felt like wind! - but where there couldn't possibly be any. And now the kicks are getting quite strong too, but often still really really low down depending on which way the wee girl is facing.

thank you all for your reassurance.

I love this site and you people :D

and I love being pregnant.

xxx

Hi
Ive just felt my first little kicks this week also. mine are all really low in the abdomen also. its an amazing feeling isnt it???

it certainly is but wait till u get a sore belly button and then the baby kicks u in the belly button :x ouch i be having words with baby when its born :cheer: mine also kicks me in the hips think ive had a few pains in the ribs 2in left and 1 in right :)

Hi

I got most my kciks low down even now he still kciks very very low.
Katrina

up until recently LO used to kick so low i was sure i would look down one day and see a little foot dangling between my legs or something!! Now im sure LO is trying to burrow its way out between my ribs and its quite painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back