movement and labour?

spice

Reaction score
so at my last mw appointment i got told baby is 3/5ths engaged! and i've had a lot more of the pain that i'd been having so am asuming he's moved down a bit more.

my little man has always had an odd patten of movement, with always the odd day here and there with not much going on, what i was wondering is, is this more likely to happen now that he's engaged and i'm, getting close to my due date?
as for most of the day he's been quite lazy, defiantly still moving but not always so vigorously and sometimes feels like it's towards my spine so feels like its far away! and with big gaps between the movements, he did this friday and had been really active since then, until today, so is this normal?!? or normal for him?!?

thankx ladies x

basically now his head is in your pelvis it isnt going to be as easy for him to move about not to mention the fact there wont be any room in your belly so they will reduce but you should still monitor movements and if u have any concerns just speak to the hospital ward

thankx hun, thats what i though, especially as i've been getting more and more of the "engagement" pains! he had a right wiggle when i had dinner last night and has been wiggling today so am not concerned but will pay more attention to it now just to make sure!

good luck for the big day, hope it all goes smoothly.

i hated my first so hopefully im more prepared for the pain this time lol i have a very very low pain threshold but my new hospital staff have assured me i'll be fine

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back