Mothercare Online

xkikix

Reaction score
Hi Mums,

Has anyone bought anything from mothercare online? If so were they any good? I've seen a lovely cot/changer unit which they dont stock at my local store so will have to order it online, just wondered if anyone had any experiences of buying with them?

On a seperate note, whats going on with toys r us website? almost EVERYTHING is out of stock?!

I bought from Mothercare online quite a few things and never had any problems! So, go for it :dance: :hug:

i decided not to order the pushchaire i want from MC online because its cheaper from Kiddicare. I thought it would be worth the extra money if MC were happy for me to return to the store if there were any problems with it.

I asked about it in the shop and they said that I couldnt do that; it would have to be returned by courier to the online place because they are completely separate. To be honest they were really unhelpful and I am shocked by their policy. In store or online, it's all the same brand!

I've ordered maternity bras from them and had no probs xx

Talking of ToysrUs website - I'm housebound today waiting for a travel cot to be delivered from them! DHL's delivery hours are between 8 - 5.30! :wall: :wall: :evil: You'd've thought that they could at least limit it to morning or afternoon!

Kylie1007 said:
Talking of ToysrUs website - I'm housebound today waiting for a travel cot to be delivered from them! DHL's delivery hours are between 8 - 5.30! :wall: :wall: :evil: You'd've thought that they could at least limit it to morning or afternoon!

Thats the same with alot of places, I ordered something from Argos Online and it will come sometime on thursday between 7am and 6,30pm!!!

i've ordered quite a few things from mothercare online - they've been great for me. :)

We ordered our nursery furniture from Mothercare - we'd not been able to see the actual items in the store as they only displayed it in wood, and we wanted whitewash. I called MC and said if I order it and don't like it, can I return it...they said yes, as long as the items weren't built, or the packaging too damaged. they did say there may be a charge of £10 for the items to be collected which we would have been happy to pay.

Anyway, we went ahead and ordered it and we're really pleased with it. However, there was a bit of damage to the wood on the wardrobe and dresser - nothing too significant - just a bit of splintering - but MC are sending spares asap and were perfectly fine about it.

Overall I would recommend them and certainly their furniture is pretty good quality compared to other stuff I have seen of a similar price.

EDIT: if you are spending over £120 you can use a 10% discount code - AF8 :D

Thats Brilliant, thanks for the code!! I'll be buying cot and changer unit so it will defo be over £120. Thanks for all your replies, it been pretty positive so hubby had better get his bank card out this afternoon and start buying!

I used then for my pushchair and car seat which I put through as different orders as I had a code to get £15 off each order (no longer valid, sorry).

They were great. The stuff arrived very quickly - they had said it would take 10-14 days but one lot came in 4 days and the other in 6. The only downside was that they texted me to say the stuff was arriving one day and to let them know if that was a problem. But nothing arrived that day; one arrived the next day and the other a few days later. OH works from home so it didn't make any difference to us but I'd have been annoyed if I'd stayed in specially.

It says on the website that you can return items to the store.

we've ordered from mothercare before a few times and never had a problem :D

also if you register with quidco.co.uk and search for mtohercare and buy through the link provided you get 8% cashback too :cheer:

I've ordered from Mothercare online and goods have always arrived within around 48 hours!

We wanted to order the I LOve My Bear range from Toys R Us, but they were always out of stock so had to give up. We found a lovely range in Kiddicare and fortunately for us we live in Peterborough and the store is literally 5 minutes from our house so we can pick up most things we want whilst we are there. The furniture we ordered is from the Kidsmill range though and had to be ordered in from Holland so we have had to wait around 10 weeks for delivery! It's coming tonight though :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: AND they put it all together for you! Bonus!

But as for Mothercare, I rate them highly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back