Mother care

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Just wanted to say how fantastic the customer care was when I went into mother care today to look at prams. went to babies are us first and when asked if we could have a closer look at one of the prams the assistant told us to get it down and push it around if we wanted to. I really wanted to see the pram made into a pushchair and the size of it when It was put down, but no chance of that. Went into Mamas and papas and there was nobody at all to ask god knows where the shop assistants were. Went into mother care and the lady asked which pram we were interested in pointed out a silver cross pram she went though all the pros and cons and showed us how it all went toghether let me push it around the shop and then collapsed it for me to see if it would fit in my car as teh boot is a wierd shape. explained to the lady that wanted a pram around £300 that you could attach a car seat to when needed and that would be good on country lanes as me and mum want to push baby when we go horse riding (one will ride while the other pushes) and the silver cross pram the baby could only face you for up to 3 months then has to face outwards. she new exactly which pram to direct us too and it was only £25 over budget ( I can cope with that) showed us exactly how it works and all pros and cons etc. was very very impressed with customer service especially as got the cold shoulder and felt very unwelcome in the other two shops. Pram now ordered and booked delivery for just 3 weeks before due date as our house isnt massive and we dont need it right now. also very impressed with the offer of a payment plan. Sorry for long post just thought worth saying :) xxx

Glad you had a good experience with them, mine has been awful :wall:

oh dear sorry to hear that maybe I was just lucky xxx

Their not very good at boobie measurements lol :)

thats great that you had a good experience. it definitely makes life easier when you get staff who know the prams. ive had the impression that babies r u dont really know much about their stock.

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back